Maybe Christina Should Have Practiced With The Real Thing!

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by wkmac, Feb 10, 2011.

1. wkmac

wkmac Well-Known Member

And if you want to sing along, here are the lyrics so hoist that ale and warm up the pipes!

2. klein

klein Für Meno :)

Oh well, it's not like the OLympics or Worldcup of soccer. It wasn't watched all over the world !
  3. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

The Superbowl is better than soccer or the olympics or hockey ever will be for the American people.
    It takes brass balls to be slamming the US when your ass is planted in our sand!!
    Maybe we just don't care if the rest of the world wants to watch or is OURS !!!
    You put the 'pro' in inappropriate!

American football resulted from several major divergences from rugby, most notably the rule changes instituted by Walter Camp, considered the "Father of American Football". Among these important changes were the introduction of the line of scrimmage and of down-and-distance rules.[
  4. klein

klein Für Meno :)

I know Moreluck, what a waste of American willingness to host the Olympics or Worldcup of Soccer.
    They should leave it up to the countries that really want to host them and enjoy them !
  5. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

I'm NOT ashamed to agree with this statement. In fact I feel the same way about the Cricket Championships.