McMeltdown?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
So BrownShark, what irkled you the most, the part about her oversized caboose, or his and her oversized ego?.

You really dont have to spend so much time researching past lives of people. Harvard and Princeton dont mean a thing to me, except privelege. And I never, ever read posts that long.

tieguy

Banned
So BrownShark, what irkled you the most, the part about her oversized caboose, or his and her oversized ego?.

You really dont have to spend so much time researching past lives of people. Harvard and Princeton dont mean a thing to me, except privelege. And I never, ever read posts that long.

Obama does have that arrogance about him as he speaks to the masses.

You know BS it would probably do Obama some good if he would put Michele in the same contest for Ms. Buffalochip. A spontaneous , unrehersed act on his part would be a refreshing change.

BrownShark

Banned

Toonertoo,

Your moderator friends at BC decided to delete my original response to you, so Ill try again.

YOU ASKED THE QUESTION:
"So BrownShark, what irkled you the most, the part about her oversized caboose, or his and her oversized ego?."

It was neither. It was your lack of of respect for the potential democratic first lady in 2008.

Your expressed rudeness and callous remarks that go unchecked by the moderators on this board is what irked me.

It appears only those loyal to the republican party can post freely on this board and any differing opinions are merely deleted and silenced.

I too can be rude and callous. Its just not allowed by your friends.

Michele Obama has 1000 times the education compared to Cindy McCain.

Cindy Hensley, an entitled, elitest daughter of rich parents placed her at USC where she majored in cheerleading and getting laid by old men.

You wrote:
Harvard and Princeton dont mean a thing to me, except privelege.
And I never, ever read posts that long.

Priviledge? Michele Obama? vs Cindy Hensley?

Again, I must say that the right wing radio koolaid has found another victim. You merely repeat what Rush Limpbaugh would have everyone believe..

"The Obamas are Elitest people of priviledge and the McCains are the people of the lunch box carrying hard working americans." (Rush)

Both Michele and Barack's parents had to scrape enough cash to send them to princeton, then they had to take out school loans to pay for both princeton and Harvard. It wasnt until a couple of years ago, after Baracks book became a best seller, that they were able to pay off all the school loans still outstanding. Micheles father was a city worker who had to work 65 hours a week to feed his family and place Michele in school. Michele and her brother shared a bedroom in a 2 bedroom apartment until she was 16 years old. Thats how priviledged she is.

Cindy Hensley merely had her parents cut a check for USC and then had her parents pay for a beach home while at school, a new car, trips, clothing and spending money.

The outcome of this fine education was a spot on the cheerleading squad.

Of the two scenarios, which one is priviledge and which one is more like real americans?

You can dog Michele Obama all you want, just dont make yourself appear less than brain functional when you do it on a blog.

Peace:peaceful:

over9five

Staff member
Brownshark, don't make this into what it is not. I deleted your last post because you made a rude, personal attack on a member.

It is insane of you to suggest that we only allow pro-Republican views to be posted. It was me that approved all your McCain bashing videos.

I think bashing a BrownCafe member is a lot different than bashing a political candidate. Here's the difference: Bashing a BC member will not be allowed.

Overpaid Union Thug

Brownshark, don't make this into what it is not. I deleted your last post because you made a rude, personal attack on a member.

It is insane of you to suggest that we only allow pro-Republican views to be posted. It was me that approved all your McCain bashing videos.

I think bashing a BrownCafe member is a lot different than bashing a political candidate. Here's the difference: Bashing a BC member will not be allowed.

The fact that he has had warnings before and has had many posts deleted speaks volumes about him. One of the many reasons why no one should take him seriously. Enough said.

diesel96

Hey Diesel, tell Michele O about Avon, Revlon, and Mary Kaye. She definetely needs some advice. Might want to tell her about a thigh slimmer also:happy2: Ever see the hips, thighs on that girl........Ive seen smaller hips on milking cows.
I do know class when I see it.
Michele is nasty, Mrs Mcain, is always smilin. Maybe its the beer empire. Maybe its just being happy and not mad at the world.
But who am I to judge,??????????
Oh yea, I did, and it aint Ms Obama

I thought I never say this but Ann Coulter might of had a point, to quote her "Women shouldn't have the right to vote". But not for Ann's warp reasons, but by judging people on phyical appearance and not on substance.
I also remember Moreluck and yourself knocking Hillary's fat calves. Are we having a girlie gossip slumber party or talking current events?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Judging by some of the pictures I've seen floating around here, nobody at BC has any business criticizing anyone else's physical appearance :innocent:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I am sorry if I hurt your little feelings by picking on your candidates wife.
I do not like her, she is evil, as is Barack. The only things attractive I have seen about them is their daughters.
I dont care about How or why they went to college, there is so much wrong with the Candidate, that McCain looks good. Took awhile as he wasn't my choice, but he would have to be a real loser for me to vote for Obama.

I really could care less about the wives, until they constantly put themselves front and center. Then its just entertainment. As for my nasty summation of Michele, yes it was beneath me, it happens. She only became ugly to me once I heard her bash the USA, her constant mad look, before that I thought her rather chic.

As for my looks, thanks, but I do have about 15 yrs on her, so I think I look Ok for an old chick. And so does most everyone else, I think. `If I look like a cow to you, I suggest you dont go to my page, at least Im living large, and when I smile, its real. There are no daggers in my eyes.
Have a great weekend.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Calling it a girlie slumber party??......I don't think a girl titled this thread. At least when we say B.O. it is his actual initials.

Obama's wife is 5'11"....She beats me by an inch, but I have the weight over her!! But she still scares me too.

You notice that Hillary took all of our "calf slams" and wore pant suits throughout the campaign. Smart woman!

Political debate usually brings out the worst side in people (me included) and it's because we all feel passionate about our country.
However, we can be at an impasse.....I will probably never have a Democrat's belief system. It all comes down to agreeing to disagree and trying to be civil with each other when we can be fuming on the inside.

Wanna discuss religion??

wkmac

kerry-obama-topper.jpg

diesel96

lovely picture. Hussien does not look happy. Looks like John ( I got a purple heart for cutting myself on a beer can) kerry is stealing the limelight.

At least John (Kerry) that is, wasn't nicknamed "Songbird McCain" by the enemy and other Vets.

tieguy

Banned
At least John (Kerry) that is, wasn't nicknamed "Songbird McCain" by the enemy and other Vets.

you're right but then kerry would have had to put himself at risk instead of sitting in the rear filling out medal requests.

I am curious though, have you ever been tortured by the vietnamease?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I think one of the first things they teach you in SERE school is that anyone can be broken, the Hollywood hero who holds out and never talks is just that, a Hollywood fantasy. It doesn't matter how tough you are or how much you love your country, at the end of the day everyone has a breaking point and a skilled torturer will find it pretty quickly. The code of conduct requires that POWs evade answering questions to the best of their ability, but the US does not hold it's service members accountable for anything they reveal under torture, nor should they.

I personally think it's reprehensible to denigrate McCain for anything he might have said or done while being tortured, but it honestly doesn't surprise me after the hearing all the stuff that was said about Kerry in the last election. I'm not a fan of either man, but at the end of the day they both served their country honorably in time of war and they both deserve some respect for that.

It's a shame that politics in this country has become so degenerate that a candidate's military service has become just one more thing to twist and use against him.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I could see how immediately after capture, one may have info that could have helped the enemy, but after years, he would know nothing of his former troop, location etc. So what could he have told them, anything he knew would have been old news.
I assume if he really was a songbird, it would be all over the news, I havent seen it. If he was, it will come out.

diesel96

you're right but then kerry would have had to put himself at risk instead of sitting in the rear filling out medal requests.

I am curious though, have you ever been tortured by the vietnamease?

What gives Tieguy?.....Your still trying to push this swiftboat crap on us? You conveniently disrepect Sen Kerry's military record or any vet that's not a right winger. I'm trying to understand using your logic , in order to be president, a pre-requisit was to be a pow in vietnam?
To bad Reagon didn't make a Nam' movie.

"in the 21st century, nations don't invade other nations".....:rofl:

govols019

You smell that?
I'm not a fan of either man, but at the end of the day they both served their country honorably in time of war and they both deserve some respect for that.

It's a shame that politics in this country has become so degenerate that a candidate's military service has become just one more thing to twist and use against him.

Outstanding post.

wkmac

I think one of the first things they teach you in SERE school is that anyone can be broken, the Hollywood hero who holds out and never talks is just that, a Hollywood fantasy. It doesn't matter how tough you are or how much you love your country, at the end of the day everyone has a breaking point and a skilled torturer will find it pretty quickly. The code of conduct requires that POWs evade answering questions to the best of their ability, but the US does not hold it's service members accountable for anything they reveal under torture, nor should they.

I personally think it's reprehensible to denigrate McCain for anything he might have said or done while being tortured, but it honestly doesn't surprise me after the hearing all the stuff that was said about Kerry in the last election. I'm not a fan of either man, but at the end of the day they both served their country honorably in time of war and they both deserve some respect for that.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't McCain also very quickly condemn the attacks on Kerry's military record back in 04'? After McCain stood up and out against this type of political campaigning, it's pretty sad to now see him the victim of it as well. Obama and McCain have a better chance of standing on the surface of the sun and having a pleasant conversation with one another than either of them getting my vote but I do find it repulsive that those "democrats" who screamed foul in 04' are now the swiftboaters, democrat style in the 08' election cycle.

Just proves IMO what I've said all along about the 2 parties and that they hold no real true principles and convictions when it really matters at the end of the day. Whatever it takes to win is the bottomline!

Some assert McCain "lived" in style in the Hanoi Hilton but as I've yet seen, nothing has been said of what he might have told his captors. Torture has been shown to be a very mixed bag and often the tortured will just as much lie as tell the truth. "IF" and if is qualified here, "IF" McCain told the NVA lies, sent them up dead ends, caused them to waste time and effort and was able to do so and still recieve the good life so to speak, good for him. The sworn duty of a POW is to do everything they can to disrupt and cause the enemy to spend and much large expense and effort to maintain them and in their situation. "IF" McCain in this way was able in any manner to accomplish to these ends, then he fulfilled his duty and under obvious extreme circumstances.

Now if someone can show me some proof or evidence that suggests McCain fed info that the NVA used to their advantage over the American forces, then what proof do we have McCain did anything wrong.

In our world of normalized relations with Vietnam, is it not possible that some North Vietnamese soldier who was at the Hanio Hilton might have come forward or don't you think some politicial operative by now would have found them to show McCain a traitor if in fact that was the case?

I personally believe this issue leads to nowhere and overtime will get to nowhere.

JMO.