McNabb to the Redskins

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Holy crap! No kidding...................................... you're right Jones. It just got a lot more interesting.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
420224542v23_480x4&#56.jpg MCnabb's Bait Shop "Killing Worms Since 1999" Tee Shirts now on sale in Washington
420224542v23_480x4&#56.jpg

Last edited:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The Redskins aren't done. They are shopping Haynesworth who was a mistake to begin with. They won't win the East but they won't be the doormat that they have become.

On a related note, it was kind of sad to see Texas Stadium imploded. I went there when I was stationed in Lubbock. The 'Boys lost 45-3 but it didn't matter. It was a great place to watch a game. I can only imagine how much better the new stadium is.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
The Redskins aren't done. They are shopping Haynesworth who was a mistake to begin with. They won't win the East but they won't be the doormat that they have become.

On a related note, it was kind of sad to see Texas Stadium imploded. I went there when I was stationed in Lubbock. The 'Boys lost 45-3 but it didn't matter. It was a great place to watch a game. I can only imagine how much better the new stadium is.

You are really trying to get under my skin talking about the cowboys. LOL .It is spring the Phils are 5 and 1 . Forget about McNabb, the eagles, giants, skins and cboys.It is back to the world series and Red October