Merrill Lynch RSU

Retired in 2011 after 35 years (last 25 in management) I just wonder if anyone has the date that this years RSU will be transferred to your computershare accounts. Just checked not in there yet, I think last years showed up by now Thanks in advance

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Retired in 2011 after 35 years (last 25 in management) I just wonder if anyone has the date that this years RSU will be transferred to your computershare accounts. Just checked not in there yet, I think last years showed up by now Thanks in advance

Congratulations, glad you made it.

There is hope after all!

Back when they started these RSU I was not happy. But now that I am retired its nice to see this stock show up for five years. I understand why the company did it to save money on management that quit before 55. I went through it all when it was a great job with raise every 3 to 6 months MIPs that were incredible. Looked forward to going to work everyday back then. You were treated like a real owner of the company. My last 7 to 10 years was pure hell and so sad to see what you had worked so hard to do just trashed. Treating employees like trash and even worse was the way we treated each other. I was taught by managers that you treat people the way you would treat yourself and that worked until those last years. I am not proud of what I had to do to survive. We had to go public but I don't think anyone realized that the Partnership was dead. I hope everyone makes it to that age of 55(and I pray that the age does not change) and wish all of you the best of luck. And if I had a choice I would do it again but not sure I could have made it under the new management..