Military Reserve question for current reservist

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by chris9834, Jun 24, 2015.

1. chris9834

chris9834 Member

So I happend to notice on the UPS career page it has a section for Military personal looking for a career. In the section it refers to "differential pay". Is it that plain cut and dry or is there any stipulations to the differential pay? I have been with the company for almost 2 yrs and I am currently a T.C.D. if this question has been asked sorry I seen plenty on USERRA but nothing specific on the differential pay subject.

2. FrigidFTSup

FrigidFTSup Resident Suit

I have 3 reservists that work for me and I have never heard of any pay differentials. Not saying it doesn't exist. But something tells me they'd make you jump through a bunch of hoops over it.

3. silenze

silenze Lunch is the best part of the day

I thought if you were deployed they paid the difference between your inside rate and what the government paid.

4. Mugarolla

Mugarolla Light 'em up!

That is what the differential pay is.

5. chris9834

chris9834 Member

Yea I wonder who would be the best source to go to in the company. In my bldg it depends in H.R. who u talk to which story you will get I would rather talk to someone at corporate who may have a definent answer in regards to the stipulations. I guess ill do my research on what number is best to contact about it.