Moment of Truth Summit: Proving Election Fraud is Rampant

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Nothing says safe, secure election results like a voting machine on eBay.

The seller picked it up at Goodwill and posted it on EBay for $1200.
The buyer hasn't opened the box yet.
"I want to know if it’s mine," he said.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Someone's hungry for more nothing burgers.

More editorialized "news articles", making unverifiable claims of fact that they will later say only unreasonable people thought they were staying facts. Twitter bots showing you select video clips, giving you unverified explanations of what you are seeing, and then telling you how to interpret their explanations. Real smoking guns. I guess some people just prefer to be lied to.

Last edited:

newolddude

Someone's hungry for more nothing burgers.

More editorialized "news articles", making unverifiable claims of fact that they will later say only unreasonable people thought they were staying facts. Twitter bots showing you select video clips, giving you unverified explanations of what you are seeing, and then telling you how to interpret their explanations. Real smoking guns. I guess some people just prefer to be lied to.
Textbook gaslighting.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You claiming that the videos don't show Trump people running around and tampering voting machines.

Did I say that? That's some text book gaslighting right there. Oof. You'll have to show me where I said those things.

Besides, It's not up to me to prove or disprove anything. Your Twitter bot needs to offer evidence to back up its claims.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Your Twitter bot needs to offer evidence to back up its claims.
Right here it is. Case closed. His hot takes are definitive.

20220920_165256.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Let's have the same ID and in person requirements for voting as the government requires to apply/collect welfare.