More Admin jobs going away, what's next?

johnbuck

View attachment 378969

are you talking about yourself?

bet you get replaced before i ever do
this is hilarious considering Carol loves IE with all her heart and is cutting the ops from ever being able to derail our work ever again
My i ask what part of IE your in? Corporate, package, transportation? I am in South Zone transpprtation IE. It sucks balls. Everyone in it is trying to dip out

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
My i ask what part of IE your in? Corporate, package, transportation? I am in South Zone transpprtation IE. It sucks balls. Everyone in it is trying to dip out
1BBE147F-0D87-4FA3-8F9C-0D6F5E0D8BAE.jpeg

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
I won't say what i'm part of now, but i've been all 3

Lots of planners have complained to me lately but when i've taken a hard look at their day i see the same recurring theme:
they didn't know how to manage their time before transformation, but it was okay because they weren't doing much
they don't know how to manage their time after transformation, but now it's not okay because they're doing a normal amount of work

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
She was actually very friendly and I could actually understand what she was saying… can’t say the same thing for “Heather” or “Thomas” from India..lol

They don’t eat their cattle 🐄 either...but still buying oil from Putin...👹

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.

Lots of planners have complained to me lately but when i've taken a hard look at their day i see the same recurring theme:
they didn't know how to manage their time before transformation, but it was okay because they weren't doing much
they don't know how to manage their time after transformation, but now it's not okay because they're doing a normal amount of work
Read this again REEEAAAALLL slowly and tell me you are not on drugs.

johnbuck

To me its not the only the workload thats the issue its the disorganization and lack of direction from "senior" IE leadership

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Read this again REEEAAAALLL slowly and tell me you are not on drugs.
are you on meds? do you understand the ability to manage your time has NOTHING to do with your actual workload?

if i spend 5min looking for each package in the back of a car, but i only have 10 (resi) stops that day, i am poor at managing my time but it doesn't matter because the workload is light enough

the next day, my PDS gives me 170 stops, but i still take 5min looking for each package, i am still poor at managing my time and the workload is normal, but now i'm totally :censored2:ed

please read these examples REEEAAAALLL slow so you can understand them; if you can't, i'll have to get some 3rd worlder to replace you

To me its not the only the workload thats the issue its the disorganization and lack of direction from "senior" IE leadership
yes, disorganization is the true enemy of this place

johnbuck

Also i feel like the transformation team had no idea of our true responsiblities before transformation. Pretty sure they shadowed a small group 4 hub in South Dakota where nothing changes when coming up with new roles. The Group 1 planners with multiple buildings are screwed because now they are load planning, OE, feeder, hub, air planners all in one with daily changes

Just me venting...

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
are you on meds? do you understand the ability to manage your time has NOTHING to do with your actual workload?

if i spend 5min looking for each package in the back of a car, but i only have 10 (resi) stops that day, i am poor at managing my time but it doesn't matter because the workload is light enough

the next day, my PDS gives me 170 stops, but i still take 5min looking for each package, i am still poor at managing my time and the workload is normal, but now i'm totally :censored2:ed

please read these examples REEEAAAALLL slow so you can understand them; if you can't, i'll have to get some 3rd worlder to replace you

yes, disorganization is the true enemy of this place
I get you now, blame everyone else for your failure to do your job. You can't even predict incoming volume within 500 pcs and you have all the technology in the world at your clammy fingertips. I'm done with your ignorant ass. Find some pt sup to impress. You have proven that IE is nothing more than a bunch of idiots who blame everyone else for your screwups.

Last edited by a moderator:

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
I get you now, blame everyone else for your failure to do your job. You can't even predict incoming volume within 500 pcs and you have all the technology in the world at your clammy fingertips. I'm done with your ignorant ass. Find some pt sup to impress. You have proven that IE is nothing more than a bunch of idiots who blame everyone else for your screwups.
your reply makes no sense

lay off the drink old man

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
And what :censored2: in IE is responsible for PDOP?
There's two guys, i met them once and tried to explain how it should be made stupid-simple and they really seemed to believe that preload sups need an interactive MSD and MORE things to adjust as part of their daily routine

honestly they don't have a lot of defenders but we stick with it because LOL I DUNNO

elo

Trying to figure out where they hid the body.
And what :censored2: in IE is responsible for PDOP?
I hate the PDOP. Our PDOP doesn’t even match our building layout. It doesn’t factor in our clerk & surepost as non load positions. The clerk PPH is something like 3500 & our surepost position is considered a load positions. Roughly 10% of our volume goes to surepost T-friend, M-friend that position handles holds, data acq, & DELVs. Our building set up is garbage in PDOP & no one will fix it. I’ve sent a building schematic to 5 different people to get it changed. So nothing realistic goes into it. I plan the preload with an excel sheet I made 5 years ago. Enter the planned pph, volume, & number of ppl working. I base the whole thing off of the unload flow. We make plan. It’s the craziest thing that a straight line belt doesn’t need PDOP.

Rubber Puckies

I hate the PDOP. Our PDOP doesn’t even match our building layout. It doesn’t factor in our clerk & surepost as non load positions. The clerk PPH is something like 3500 & our surepost position is considered a load positions. Roughly 10% of our volume goes to surepost T-friend, M-friend that position handles holds, data acq, & DELVs. Our building set up is garbage in PDOP & no one will fix it. I’ve sent a building schematic to 5 different people to get it changed. So nothing realistic goes into it. I plan the preload with an excel sheet I made 5 years ago. Enter the planned pph, volume, & number of ppl working. I base the whole thing off of the unload flow. We make plan. It’s the craziest thing that a straight line belt doesn’t need PDOP.
Volume/Plan = Hours available. Done.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
sounds like your PKG planner is a lazy dip:censored2: that can't configure your PDOP to MSD correctly

PDOP is just a complex calculator using the MSD sheet, and functions basically the same way your homegrown sheet does except it has a bunch of bull:censored2: rules and requirements because of a couple :censored2:s in ISNJ and how they think a preload should be planned

if it was configured properly it would still be incredibly annoying, but it should also work