Morning PCM

undies

Lately I've noticed drivers being rounded up, prior to their start time to go over the daily rant...I mean PCM. I don't go because I'm not getting paid yet. Are these drivers working off the clock?

oldngray

nowhere special
I remember for a while my center had staggered start times and everything would be said at the PCM for the earlier people. Later they would try to say "it was covered during the PCM". Nope, sorry. Not at mine. Even if I am there I don't hear anything if I'm off the clock.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I remember for a while my center had staggered start times and everything would be said at the PCM for the earlier people. Later they would try to say "it was covered during the PCM". Nope, sorry. Not at mine. Even if I am there I don't hear anything if I'm off the clock.
Oh and OG...you were right..I filed a grievance....and magically they're posting start times this week.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Lately I've noticed drivers being rounded up, prior to their start time to go over the daily rant...I mean PCM. I don't go because I'm not getting paid yet. Are these drivers working off the clock?
About 5 minutes before start time they start rounding people up at my center. It's simple I don't walk in the building until 1 minute before start time.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
When I was in bundles and they did this, I changed my start work time to the time it was when he/she told me to report for the PCM. This was managements authorization to start me early.

Never told them I was not on the clock yet, just put myself on the clock because they were starting me.