Mostly Peaceful Insurrectionist sentenced to 5 years for his part in the Capitol Riot.

El Correcto

god is dead
Yeah I thought he should have gotten a longer sentence too. However it is great seeing the Cultists realizing the Cult Leader played the hell out of them and as has been discussed before doesn't give a Rats Ass about them.

By a little before 5 p.m., Mr. Palmer found himself amid the most severe fighting at the lower west terrace, where an almost medieval form of hand-to-hand combat had erupted. There, prosecutors say, he threw a wooden plank-like spear at the police, sprayed a fire extinguisher at officers and then hurled the empty canister at them.
Before his sentencing hearing in Federal District Court in Washington, Mr. Palmer, 54, wrote a letter to Judge Tanya S. Chutkan, saying that he had come to recognize that Mr. Trump and his allies had lied to their supporters by “spitting out the false narrative about a stolen election and how it was ‘our duty’ to stand up to tyranny.”

“Little did I realize that they were the tyrannical ones desperate to hold on to power at any cost,” Mr. Palmer wrote, “even by creating the chaos they knew would happen with such rhetoric.”

At the hearing, Mr. Palmer became emotional describing how he had watched a television news segment about himself while in jail and was “absolutely devastated” to see the “coldness and calculation” with which he had attacked the police. He told Judge Chutkan he was “really, really ashamed” of his behavior that day and said he would never attend a political rally again.

Judge Chutkan, who has consistently taken a tough stance on Jan. 6 defendants, told Mr. Palmer that she wanted to make clear that if people sought “to violently overthrow the government” and “stop the peaceful transition of power,” they would be met with “absolutely certain punishment.”
That post is way too long, please condense your garbage posts and get to the point. I’m not going to sit here and waste my timing reading 6 paragraphs of non sense for like one or two points you are trying to make.

Re-Raise

That post is way too long, please condense your garbage posts and get to the point. I’m not going to sit here and waste my timing reading 6 paragraphs of non sense for like one or two points you are trying to make.
Short attention span..trouble with reading comprehension. Got it

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
There is coming a great right wing leader who actually will cross the rubicon and seize the powers and protect his people from :censored2: like this. Trump is a pusillanimous. But I’m glad we had that run in 2016, it was epic being on Twitter just clowning libs on the lead up to the election. Just gotta keep pushing the party further and further right. These men won’t suffer in vain.
Only suffer in pain.

Attachments

• lmao-crying-laughing.gif
    lmao-crying-laughing.gif
    16.2 MB · Views: 79

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
It can’t happen through unjust means though, we have morality, unlike the left. Violence is necessary in the least amount of occasions, arguably it’s rare that it’s ever warranted. I’d prefer to see a national divorce but the problem is the other side doesn’t want to leave us alone, it’s subjugated or be killed.
"we have morality" "subjugated or be killed"

Attachments

• lmao-crying-laughing.gif
    lmao-crying-laughing.gif
    16.2 MB · Views: 74

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
You try having the full weight of the federal government coming down on you trying their best to turn you into a head on a spike for democrats to wave around while they inject their vile communist programs into the veins of America.

You’d probably bitch up to. Hell you don’t even pump your own gas bud.
I’m sorry, is pumping gas like sex for a lot of you people? I mean, who’s smarter here?

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
I’m saying our only options currently is the subjugation of our people or the death of our people. So, either fast or slow, but either way we are being killed.
The contrast is so dark and ominous that it makes science, logic and reason an orphan to your simplistic point of view.

rickyb

You try having the full weight of the federal government coming down on you trying their best to turn you into a head on a spike for democrats to wave around while they inject their vile communist programs into the veins of America.

You’d probably bitch up to. Hell you don’t even pump your own gas bud.
U live in a parallel universe, communism is pretty dead in america

rickyb

Yeah I thought he should have gotten a longer sentence too. However it is great seeing the Cultists realizing the Cult Leader played the hell out of them and as has been discussed before doesn't give a Rats Ass about them.

By a little before 5 p.m., Mr. Palmer found himself amid the most severe fighting at the lower west terrace, where an almost medieval form of hand-to-hand combat had erupted. There, prosecutors say, he threw a wooden plank-like spear at the police, sprayed a fire extinguisher at officers and then hurled the empty canister at them.
Before his sentencing hearing in Federal District Court in Washington, Mr. Palmer, 54, wrote a letter to Judge Tanya S. Chutkan, saying that he had come to recognize that Mr. Trump and his allies had lied to their supporters by “spitting out the false narrative about a stolen election and how it was ‘our duty’ to stand up to tyranny.”

“Little did I realize that they were the tyrannical ones desperate to hold on to power at any cost,” Mr. Palmer wrote, “even by creating the chaos they knew would happen with such rhetoric.”

At the hearing, Mr. Palmer became emotional describing how he had watched a television news segment about himself while in jail and was “absolutely devastated” to see the “coldness and calculation” with which he had attacked the police. He told Judge Chutkan he was “really, really ashamed” of his behavior that day and said he would never attend a political rally again.

Judge Chutkan, who has consistently taken a tough stance on Jan. 6 defendants, told Mr. Palmer that she wanted to make clear that if people sought “to violently overthrow the government” and “stop the peaceful transition of power,” they would be met with “absolutely certain punishment.”
Sad to hear he thinks he shouldnt go to rallys again. he just went 2 the wrong one. this guy is lying or stupid