Must have been really tired

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
I think they'll pull his pants down and spank him in front of the entire hub as a deterrent to others who may have similar plans of snoozing during loading ops.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I think they'll pull his pants down and spank him in front of the entire hub as a deterrent to others who may have similar plans of snoozing during loading ops.

I'm thinking a new policy that requires that the plane be completely off-loaded after being loaded to do a double check for sleeping Hub workers. An executive VP position will need to be created called VP of Employee Container Security. We will all need to watch a video and then sign-off that we will be fired if we fall asleep in a can.

They arrest the guy on landing. Really? I'm sure he had ID, and it seems like even a cop from Texas could figure it out.

Guess not.

Johney

They arrest the guy on landing. Really? I'm sure he had ID, and it seems like even a cop from Texas could figure it out.

Guess not.
I'm just curious what should they have done with him? I mean he was on the plane illegally right? Arrest first,figure out later. He's lucky it didn't happen here our trigger happy Sheriffs dept likely would have shot and killed him as a terrorist.