My Background Just Came Back Clean - Package Handler Newbie

Hiya, I am Blake
I am not sure I am 100% hired as of yet but I signed up for Boeing Airport Seattle location. I read online that I am going to go through an entire week filled with OSHA regulations and company policy and take an exam about it.

If you guys can help me stay with UPS for the long haul I really would be in debted to you guys and gals.

Thanks
Blake

PT Car Washer

Hiya, I am Blake
I am not sure I am 100% hired as of yet but I signed up for Boeing Airport Seattle location. I read online that I am going to go through an entire week filled with OSHA regulations and company policy and take an exam about it.

If you guys can help me stay with UPS for the long haul I really would be in debted to you guys and gals.

Thanks
Blake
Is it true UPS new hires in Seattle are paid $15/hr? You must feel like you won the lottery.

rod

Retired 22 years
Welcome to the club. I'm sure glad they didn't do a background check on me when I was hired. If they did they didn't do a very good one.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
What I consider a lottery is going fulltime. I'm afraid that I'm going :censored2: up. I never had another job in my life ever! I kid you not. **biting my nails.**

It's $13 an hour in actuality
image.jpg

I start work on Sept 12th this Monday. This is my first job ever what should I wear? "we don’t want you to feel restricted while bending, stooping, crouching, etc."

PT Car Washer

I start work on Sept 12th this Monday. This is my first job ever what should I wear? "we don’t want you to feel restricted while bending, stooping, crouching, etc."
About the only clothing you should worry about is footwear. Strong leather shoes either low cut or boot height. Other then that whatever is comfortable in a hot dirty working environment. Most guys wear cheap jeans and an old t shirt. Dark colors hide the dirt longer. Not a fashion contest.

About the only clothing you should worry about is footwear. Strong leather shoes either low cut or boot height. Other then that whatever is comfortable in a hot dirty working environment. Most guys wear cheap jeans and an old t shirt. Dark colors hide the dirt longer. Not a fashion contest.
And don't wear anything nice.... because it will get ruined

PT Car Washer

And don't wear anything nice.... because it will get ruined
And don't wear a white T shirt, especially chicks with boobs. You will find out why the first day walking out. You will walk out tired, hungry, thirsty, dirty, frustrated, confused and never wanting to go back again. All part of the plan to keep new employees. And let's hold their first weeks paycheck to make sure they come back.