My Screening Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friends
Question. I Have texted positive, 2 years ago, for THC. I have been on the 2 year SAP/Clearinghouse protocol with no positive tests. I made a one time poor decision 2 years ago. I recently tested positive but have not consumed nor smoked marijuana. All test prior to this latest one have been negative. As a result UPS terminated/suspended me pending upcoming grievance. I have been using a CBD ointment regularly for my sciatic and tennis elbow.

Has anyone else been in this situation and retained employment and clearance to drive? I am a feeder driver with 36 years service and 21 years safe driving.

Serious answers and opinions are appreciated tremendously.

In Brotherhood,
Dark Knight 7

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Friends
Question. I Have texted positive, 2 years ago, for THC. I have been on the 2 year SAP/Clearinghouse protocol with no positive tests. I made a one time poor decision 2 years ago. I recently tested positive but have not consumed nor smoked marijuana. All test prior to this latest one have been negative. As a result UPS terminated/suspended me pending upcoming grievance. I have been using a CBD ointment regularly for my sciatic and tennis elbow.

Has anyone else been in this situation and retained employment and clearance to drive? I am a feeder driver with 36 years service and 21 years safe driving.

In Brotherhood,
Dark Knight 7
CBD? As far as I know there’s no THC in it. Might be time to retire, hoss.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
But is it 100% pure?
The ones I’ve seen have no THC. I suppose it’s possible some have a little. In that case why would you use it? If he came up positive because of it, he only has himself to blame. Plus it sounds like a BS excuse even if it’s legit. I’m guessing he’s gone.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
If I am reading this right you would have a 3rd chance if under the new contract. I would bring it up, but tbh I would have stayed away from anything made with that crap.
Screenshot_20230809_190518_UPS Teamsters.jpg

allahuakbar

She/Her
Cbd especially low quality will pop for THC this is nothing new. You’ve already pooped once. You’re literally *

Last edited by a moderator:

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Friends

In Brotherhood,
Dark Knight 7
Bid back into package we’re 420 friendly 😎✊

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Friends

In Brotherhood,
Dark Knight 7

36 years dog time to hang it up
Then we’ll go fire one up

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Friends

In Brotherhood,
Dark Knight 7

Some of those balms and tinctures say you will test positive right in the label

Status
Not open for further replies.