Near dog attack

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
My worst bite in my career came while running a split off another drive. I delivered on the country suburbs. They gave me 10 stops in the 'hood on the way to my area. Large house on maybe 3 acres. Chain link fence and the house is sitting directly in the middle of the lot. My dog senses were tingling. I lay on my horn. Nothing. I walk up to the fence and rattle it as hard as I can for a full 30 seconds. Nothing. I get about 3/4 of the way to the house and I hear BIG barks and growling, coming from the back of the house. I immediately turn back toward the truck, but I'm too far away. 3 large angry dogs are heading my way. A German shepherd, a pit bull and a mixed bread looking dog. They surround me and take turns running at me, as I try and make it to the safety of the gate. I throw the package at the shepherd, hit him and he backs down. The pit sees the opening and bites me right below my ass. I break my clipboard over his head. He is stunned and lets go. I make it to the gate and sit down on the first step of my pc, digesting what just happened. A neighbor walks over from across the street and says "You ain't the regular boy that delivers here, are you? He knows better than to go in that yard." I said "why don't they have a beware of dog sign posted?" He says "They used to, but the dogs ate the sign." True story. I ended up going to the hospital and getting it treated. Feeders looked better and better. lol.
What the hell is a clipboard?

ManInBrown

I was coming up to the door to deliver a small box then all of a sudden a man with a German shepherd (no leash) exit the door. The dog begins to bark aggressively at me and I can just hear the owner in the background saying “he doesn’t bite.” I made it back to the truck safely slammed my door, dropped the package and took off. This is my bidded route I’m debating whether or not to just leave their stuff at the end of the driveway.
My package route had plenty of dogs, some friendly, some not. Any dog ever behaved like that it was automatic left at mailbox from now on. I wouldn’t step foot on that property again.

Family

I was coming up to the door to deliver a small box then all of a sudden a man with a German shepherd (no leash) exit the door. The dog begins to bark aggressively at me and I can just hear the owner in the background saying “he doesn’t bite.” I made it back to the truck safely slammed my door, dropped the package and took off. This is my bidded route I’m debating whether or not to just leave their stuff at the end of the driveway.
Can anybody say diad 1. Best dog protection u p s ever issued.

21Savage

He’s a tough guy.
Yup. I suppose so. German Shepards are pusillanimous. Did you see when that guy jumped the White House fence a few years ago and started punting and stone cold steve austin'ing all the German Shepherds they sent at him??? Ever since I saw that video, that's how I look at dogs. They are my bitch. Not the other way around.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Yup. I suppose so. German Shepards are pusillanimous. Did you see when that guy jumped the White House fence a few years ago and started punting and stone cold steve austin'ing all the German Shepherds they sent at him??? Ever since I saw that video, that's how I look at dogs. They are my bitch. Not the other way around.
IMG_2197.gif

SandSpida

My worst bite in my career came while running a split off another drive. I delivered on the country suburbs. They gave me 10 stops in the 'hood on the way to my area. Large house on maybe 3 acres. Chain link fence and the house is sitting directly in the middle of the lot. My dog senses were tingling. I lay on my horn. Nothing. I walk up to the fence and rattle it as hard as I can for a full 30 seconds. Nothing. I get about 3/4 of the way to the house and I hear BIG barks and growling, coming from the back of the house. I immediately turn back toward the truck, but I'm too far away. 3 large angry dogs are heading my way. A German shepherd, a pit bull and a mixed bread looking dog. They surround me and take turns running at me, as I try and make it to the safety of the gate. I throw the package at the shepherd, hit him and he backs down. The pit sees the opening and bites me right below my ass. I break my clipboard over his head. He is stunned and lets go. I make it to the gate and sit down on the first step of my pc, digesting what just happened. A neighbor walks over from across the street and says "You ain't the regular boy that delivers here, are you? He knows better than to go in that yard." I said "why don't they have a beware of dog sign posted?" He says "They used to, but the dogs ate the sign." True story. I ended up going to the hospital and getting it treated. Feeders looked better and better. lol.
Sorry to laugh at your expense but what a great story.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If I know there’s a German shep at the house I’m not getting out of the truck. No matter what.

I’ve had about 10 dogs try to bite me. 8 German shep

MAKAVELI

Most dogs aren't a problem if they can tell you aren't afraid of them. Always the odd psycho dog where it doesn't matter though.
True, most domesticated dogs will bluff, but there are dogs who aren't bluffing and will react to aggression. The problem there is you won't know a dog isn't bluffing until it's too late.