Need Advice!

J

jibbs

She is gorgeous to me. And no, nobody has asked yet. Nobody really suspects anything. She tries (and does a pretty good job of not playing favorites). I just want to be honest with the company in case anything ever does come of it.

If they don't ask, you don't tell. Pretty simple.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I need some advice!!

I slept with my PT supervisor. We are now in a relationship after sleeping together for several months. Should we disclose this relationship to HR or keep it secret? I don't want people think she is giving me special treatment because of our relationship.

Thanks!
There are no secrets at UPS....or very few. Rumors are one thing but I wouldn't disclose anything to anyone.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Not a troll but thanks for playing. I have been with the company for 8 years and I am trying to go FT.
Then you should already have some idea of the rules about management/hourly relationships, especially if she's your supervisor. Seen this before....and the ending wasn't pretty.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Thanks guys. I will probably be changing to a different shift just to make things easier. I am flexible so I think that would be a much easier thing to do. I appreciate all of your responses and advice.
Two questions....how long has she worked here?

You've been here 8 years....and you just started dating some chick, what a few weeks ago..and you're willing to switch shifts already? Isn't it easier for her to just be assigned to another belt/area? PT sups get moved around like checkers anyway.

fres431

At least do a full timer sheesh that way when she plays favors ya can get right vacations more hours on check. If ya going to go go big!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
There was a thread on here a while back....a 20+ year UPS driver....not married...got involved with a newly hired OMS women. They broke up after a few months...for whatever reason...and she supposedly pursued him to get him back...to no avail.

Eventually...and possibly out of spite....the women went to her supervisor and said that the driver was harassing her at work and creating a hostile work environment, and she was afraid of him. The driver was fired.

specter208

Not sure if it's the same thread I went through. 2-3 months ago there was some PTer hitting on a female driver and took her on a date to a Dairy Queen.