Need help with a W-2

Joebeans

I searched around the internet and on this site but have yet to find a number to a UPS Human Resource department

my UPSERs stuff expired so I can't look on there

I need a copy of my 2007 W-2 asap

thanks to anyone that can help

I was a package handler/unloader in Maryland last year and had to quit late last year...even though I hated the job, it was an ok experience

drewed

Shankman
I searched around the internet and on this site but have yet to find a number to a UPS Human Resource department

my UPSERs stuff expired so I can't look on there

I need a copy of my 2007 W-2 asap

thanks to anyone that can help

I was a package handler/unloader in Maryland last year and had to quit late last year...even though I hated the job, it was an ok experience

dont plan on getting it this weekend......call the center you use to work for on monday they can help

BrownSuit

If you don't figure out the number before Monday, send me a PM with the zip code or the SLIC (Would be on the pay stubs) if you remember it and I'll look it up for you.

IDoLessWorkThanMost

UpState-
I'm impressed with that info. Where did you learn about that site?

The info is on upsers.com under "my life and career"

-2 Reissue
If you have not received your W-2 by February 1 or need additional copies...
UPS will have completed the mailing of 2007 W-2 statements to employees' homes by January 31. If you do not receive your 2007 W-2 statement by February 1 or need additional copies you can:

Log on to the ADP IPAY Web site and request an electronic copy of your W-2. This option will allow you to immediately print your W-2 directly to your printer. If you are a first-time user of the ADP Web site, you must select "Register Now" on their homepage.
Call the UPS Employee Service Center toll-free at 1-800-UPS-1508 (1-800-877-1508). This option will allow you to request a copy of your W-2 to be delivered in 7-10 business days via U.S. Mail. Representatives are available Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. until 7 p.m. (Eastern time), except holidays.
To access the ADP IPAY Web site go to ADP W-2 Services and follow these instructions:

Click on Register Now under "Welcome to ADP W-2 Services."
In the Self Service Registration Pass Code field enter UPS-W2 and click Submit.
Ensure W-2 Services is selected and click Next.
Enter the following information:
Tax Year: 2007
Box 1: Your UPS Employee ID
CCode: WWQ
Full Social Security number: your Social Security number - (do not include dashes)
ZIP code: your five-digit ZIP code
Click on Next.
On the Self-Service Registration screen complete all required information. Disregard the information below the Business Information banner.
You will be assigned a user ID. Write this down for future reference.
Click on Click here to begin using this service. You will be returned to the ADP W-2 Services main screen.
Click Login from under "Welcome to ADP W-2 Services."
Enter your assigned user ID and password, then click OK. Your user ID and password are case sensitive.
Your W-2 should appear on the screen. Click on the Print Icon to print your W-2.
Important: You will need Adobe Reader in order to view and print your W-2. To download the utility, click the icon at left or under "Related Links."

Already registered ADP users that forgot their password: Password Reset for ADP W-2 Services

Click here to View paycheck.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

UpState-
I'm impressed with that info. Where did you learn about that site?

UPSers.com

Life and Career

W-2 reissue

I have downloaded my W-2 at least 2 weeks before I would have received it by mail for the past 2 years.

LessWork, I tried to copy and paste that information but I was not able to isolate just the portion that you have above and was too lazy to type it all out.