New catalog

upsgrunt

I just got the new ups collection catalog and there is a new pedal package car for kids. It looks pretty cool for $200, but then I saw the warning in the description- NOTE: NO BRAKING SYSTEM; Use with extreme caution. I guess it doesn't come with a red tag!

I also see they are offering a UPS logo branding iron for your steaks? Wow, that should be a hot item.

rod

Retired 22 years
The more I think about that peddle car, the more I wish my kids were still small. Sorry, no Grandkids yet!

I was just informed that I'm going to be a Grandpa again --I have one grandson now--------------------------------------this time it's TWINS:surprise::money::slap::woohoo::thumbsup:

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
I was just informed that I'm going to be a Grandpa again --I have one grandson now--------------------------------------this time it's TWINS:surprise::money::slap::woohoo::thumbsup:

Congratulations Rod, grandchildren are the best as you know. You spoil them & send them home!

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
what, package cars actually are suposed to have brakes that work?

they have to put those types of warnings on items now. its for those in the food chain that cant figure things out.

like on a hair dryer. please dont use in the shower.

and the list is very long of others like this.

therefore we have an over abundance of warnings everywhere. so much so that its hard to get to the real important stuff while looking at all the stuff they have to include for the stupid people, and those that dont know english.

i bet your kids would have figured it out within 15 seconds on their own. :wink2:

d

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Rod, congrats on the twins. I have a set that are 15. You will need your sense of humor when they come over for the weekend. I look forward to the day when I can buy cool stuff for the G chidren when they come over. You have to not spoil your children but G children it's OK.

Big Babooba

Congratulations Rod. I've got one of each and I love them dearly. I used to deliver to a family that had 3 kids.The oldest was 5. The wife wanted to have just one more. As luck would have it she had triplets.:knockedout:

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
I used to deliver to a family that had 3 kids.The oldest was 5. The wife wanted to have just one more. As luck would have it she had triplets.:knockedout:

i delivered to a customer that could not get pregnant. so they addopted a family of 6 kids, all under the age of 7 (one set of twins). wouldnt you know it, right after the addoption went through, they had one of their own. and in trying for one more, then had quints.

bad thing about it was that the mother was really only interested in the kids as long as they were less than two. after that it was like a cow dropping calves. she could care less. thank God for her hubby!

place she worked at would not cover the kids under her insurance (per her, but i think that she opted not to get family coverage even though she made 75 grand + a year), so every time they got the sniffles, it was take the whole bunch to the er. and of course they never paid a dime for the care they got.

thats life!

d

edd_tv

Cardboard picker upper
i noticed on the back page it has a rand mcnally road atlas.

i wonder if ie took all the left turns out of it?