New Stupid Time Clock

MassWineGuy

Do all Express folks have the new time clock system running? I can punch in and out. But, following instructions on the video about it, I couldn’t correct my timesheet for today. It’s totally non-intuitive. Guess it’s supposed to save manage’s time. But I doubt it.

FedupExpress

Is this new software on the Leo? This will backfire tremendously!
like everything else fdx conjures up

No one can even do their time card correctly as it is.

hell, more than 50% don't even sign them at my station.

Empty Pockets

Our station has a new Kronos type time clock, but I know nothing about it. I am a domiciled driver so my ID will not work on their machine. I have to log into "Dimensions" every day to punch in and log in at the end of my shift to type in break and to punch out. It is a pain in the butt to have to log in off the clock to be ready to punch in on time. We still have to fill out a "task card" and not a timecard.

Serf

Our station has a new Kronos type time clock, but I know nothing about it. I am a domiciled driver so my ID will not work on their machine. I have to log into "Dimensions" every day to punch in and log in at the end of my shift to type in break and to punch out. It is a pain in the butt to have to log in off the clock to be ready to punch in on time. We still have to fill out a "task card" and not a timecard.
Very subtly I am planning my escape.

HedleyLamarr

Apparently we are having a meeting about the new dimensions time clock tomorrow, I'm sure this will be another disaster...
Be sure to keep an eye on your time cards! The first week we used the new time clock almost all of us were missing a lot of hours from our paychecks. The most outrageous example was one courier who had worked 60 hours, but only got paid for the 6 hours he worked on Saturday.