Monday work on sat rant

rod

Retired 22 years
@rod is old and gets confused easily. He thought he put a vehicle in park but put it in reverse and crashed into his garage. Then he complained to the insurance company that they had to pay for the other garage door that had no damage to it because it was hurting his feelings that it looked like the one that was just fixed because it was a constant reminder of the old garage door that he hit.
not even close

rod

Retired 22 years
6B9EB868-D4C5-49D7-90CE-CCBABE987F14.jpeg

You notice both doors match. That is what full coverage,full replacement back to original is about. That and the fact I was going to move all my coverage (2 vehicles- workshop-2 motorcycles-camper- and a million dollar rider) to a different company will do. They ended up agreeing with me that 2 different style - different looking doors wouldn’t cut it. Don’t eff with Rod.

rod

Retired 22 years
I want to hear more of this story lol: did you win yourself a garage
Was plowing snow with my ATV. Leaned up to reposition the plow angle. ATV was in reverse. Leg pressed on the throttle-- ATV lurched backwards into garage door putting a nice dent in it and messing with the framework. That particular door was no longer available. Ins. Co. wanted to only replace that door leaving me with 2 different styles of doors. I said no way and the battle began. @542thruNthru apparently don't have the balls to battle an insurance company over what is the right thing to do.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Was plowing snow with my ATV. Leaned up to reposition the plow angle. ATV was in reverse. Leg pressed on the throttle-- ATV lurched backwards into garage door putting a nice dent in it and messing with the framework. That particular door was no longer available. Ins. Co. wanted to only replace that door leaving me with 2 different styles of doors. I said no way and the battle began. @542thruNthru apparently don't have the balls to battle an insurance company over what is the right thing to do.
84B60048-94DF-4594-9F6C-E0B02558E24D.jpeg

Trucker Clock

I had wind damage to the shingles on my roof. Insurance company said they were only going to replace the back side with the damage.

I informed them the new shingles will not match the old shingles in appearance.

They actually told me that no one can see both sides of the roof at the same time, so they are not replacing the front.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Of course , but I also want more . I want my work . 75% of my run is cut to pvd and split cars . I want it back . I could have kept 80 pvd stops and turned my day to 11 hours instead of 6 .

Bad news brah all you’re guaranteed is 8 hours
You don’t have any work it’s UPS’s work and they hire you to deliver it

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You’re clueless . My area is removed . Pvd is under the same language as a part time cover . They’re only guaranteed 2 8 hour days . The routes getting the work off my area are being dispatched heavier . Im 18 years plus , pvd is 3 weeks in . Other two guys are under 7 and 5 years . The work belongs to me .
Lol
Why can’t you live on 8 hours

R1wonder

He's putting kids through college right now he's trying to help them out.
I did the same thing when my kids were in college
Letting my wife finish college, things got weird with Covid and we had a baby that was one year old when :censored2: hit the fan. I’d rather struggle for 4 years so she can make 100+ still not sure why my finances keep concerning these guys lol

Letting my wife finish college, things got weird with Covid and we had a baby that was one year old when :censored2: hit the fan. I’d rather struggle for 4 years so she can make 100+ still not sure why my finances keep concerning these guys lol
Just do what's best for you, everyone has different goals and needs

Just like everyone once in awhile that I work a Saturday the guys bust my chops do you need the money that bad?

I said no I do not need the money but it goes into my retirement slush fund

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
How have you advanced Monday work to Saturday for 20 years when we’ve only been delivering ground on Saturdays for 6 years?

And yes we remember peak 2013 when the bean counters over promised and forgot that weather can delay trucks from traveling across a country covered in snow and ice. That failure caused by dweebs like you is what caused Amazon to start figuring out a way to deliver their own packages, as usual Management smokes the Bologna Pony!
You made him run away again. Shame on you.

rod

Retired 22 years
I had wind damage to the shingles on my roof. Insurance company said they were only going to replace the back side with the damage.

I informed them the new shingles will not match the old shingles in appearance.

They actually told me that no one can see both sides of the roof at the same time, so they are not replacing the front.
I hope you fought them

Dragon

Package Center Manager
How have you advanced Monday work to Saturday for 20 years when we’ve only been delivering ground on Saturdays for 6 years?

And yes we remember peak 2013 when the bean counters over promised and forgot that weather can delay trucks from traveling across a country covered in snow and ice. That failure caused by dweebs like you is what caused Amazon to start figuring out a way to deliver their own packages, as usual Management smokes the Bologna Pony!
So you have one of the short term memories. Yes we didn't forward the work on Saturdays but it was all forwarded to Monday's when we blew the doors off on Monday (at least here). When we started Saturday's we then opened more streets via weekend territory selector and delivered more on Saturday to take the edge off of Monday so we could get thru the week.

Amazon never had any intention of giving all the work to other companies to make the deliveries. They just slowly built their network and filled it with their own packages and now more of others. Stay in your lane truck driver.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I have no idea what ups management is doing. I’m still working the same hours and getting done at 630 , some days later. I still have my businesses and pickups on my route though with extra resi. But others in my loop have had their routes main lined by a seasonal driver and now have less than 8 hours. I don’t get it. They should be dispersing the work evenly .
21:00 eta
Stop running
🧔‍♂️✊