New to Brown Cafe. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I’m not good with the internet but am looking for a way to learn.

BrownSnowFlake

Any advice,wether it’s being funny is welcomed! I am looking for tips , what to look out for and what is the history of this site. I’ve logged in overthe years but never signed up. So hope to meetsome good people and what my daughter tells me are trolls. Whatever, thank you.
Site used to have some meaningful discussion about how to become better at your job. Nowadays it’s just a bunch of has-beens and grifters dreaming up new ways to milk the clock. The kind of guys who know their contract better than they know their route.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Shut up you old has-been. Nobody asked for your worthless opinion. This is a job for losers that are just smart enough to hold a steering wheel and sling cardboard. I’m embarrassed to work here and my fellow drivers are not my “bros”. They’re subhuman filth I have to tolerate until I retire or get fed up and stop wasting my talent sitting in that truck all day. The union is nothing more than a second layer of management, a bunch of fat ignoramuses telling me how to do my job when they only have 30 days of experience.

But go ahead and try to slash my tires or “split my head”, you arrogant boomer grifter piece of trash. We’ll see what happens next. You need to just die already anyways and stop wasting resources, nobody will miss you when you’re gone.

Site used to have some meaningful discussion about how to become better at your job. Nowadays it’s just a bunch of has-beens and grifters dreaming up new ways to milk the clock. The kind of guys who know their contract better than they know their route.

Guessing he will be the first one to cross.. a real winner, correction..a real whiner.

From a “ has been” …👍