13.Eli ManningNew York Giants
14.Tom BradyNew England Patriots
15.DeSean JacksonPhiladelphia Eagles
16.Brandon MarshallMiami Dolphins
17.Reggie BushNew Orleans Saints
18.Miles AustinDallas Cowboys
19.Eric BerryKansas City Chiefs
20.Aaron RodgersGreen Bay Packers

What throwback jersey would you like to own?

My love of Throwback Jerseys started in 1995 when I had to find a gift for a boyfriend. I ordered a custom Steve Largent Jersey.

That boy is gone (he dumped me for a chick with a kid) but my Throwback Jersey passion is alive.

What Throwback Jersey do you desire or what jersey do you wish you owned and purchased when you could?

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
"Concrete Charlie" Chuck Bednarik

http://product.images.store.philadelphiaeagles.com/37-01/37-01628-friend.jpg http://product.images.store.philadelphiaeagles.com/37-01/37-01628-1-friend.jpg http://product.images.store.philadelphiaeagles.com/37-01/37-01628-2-friend.jpg​

brownedout

What throwback jersey would you like to own?

The "old" Los Angeles Rams road (white) jersey. Too many numbers too even chose from. If forced Jack Youngblood's #85.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I'm a little suprised you didn't choose Namath.

When I was a kid I had a Russ Francis jersey, #81 for the Patriots.
Now, I have a gift idea for you. Thank you.

Hubby loved Gabriel.

Joe Montana is responsible for making me a SOLID NFL freak and I wear his jersey.

By now, everyone knows I love shoes. I have a closet full of them.
However, I am also a jersey freak.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Okay! Forgive me. I HAVE to ask. Roman Gabriel is your husband, or hubby would like Gabriel's # 18? (?) Double question mark for question and Gabriel's uniform number

aj is not married to Roman Gabriel--the jersey is for her husband. He (Roman) wore #18 for the Rams and #5 when he closed out his career for the Eagles.

brownedout

Now, I have a gift idea for you. Thank you.

Hubby loved Gabriel.

Joe Montana is responsible for making me a SOLID NFL freak and I wear his jersey.

By now, everyone knows I love shoes. I have a closet full of them.
However, I am also a jersey freak.
NFL jerseys currently own/wear
NY Giants : mid 80's #89 Bavaro (Blue)... late 90's #98 Armstead (White)...early 2000's #88 Hilliard (Blue)...Alternate color #80 Shockey (Red)

Saints: Current #88 Shockey (White)

LA Rams: #91 Greene (Blue)

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I love football, but I never got the whole jersey thing. To me there is just something very strange (and mildly pathetic) about wearing a shirt with another man's name on it.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I love football, but I never got the whole jersey thing. To me there is just something very strange (and mildly pathetic) about wearing a shirt with another man's name on it.

I think it is even a worse violation to get a pro jersey and put your own name on it.What's up with that.