No Music????

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
If you wanted to steal the computer you could just unplug it and walk away. There's no receptacles just a couple of power cords coming out of the wall. They also have an area in the building that has receptacles, they no longer have power to them.
Those are USB ports that can be used to access the hard drives and stored information of the computer, as well as charge external devices.
That was my point.
Maybe I misunderstood you?

Bottom rung

Those are USB ports that can be used to access the hard drives and stored information of the computer, as well as charge external devices.
That was my point.
Maybe I misunderstood you?
I believe we are misunderstood. They just hard wired the power cord of the computers in the wall. I believe you can still access the hard drive with usb ports and charge external devices.

Big_Grumpy

As noted in previous posts we see the same underlying issues of the company. Each location is bound by different rules? This doesn't sound like company policies by any means. If it is not in the contract their is no ground for a rule. For example my building tried doing the exact same thing (AKA BIG HUB). They stated that part-time employees may not bring in phones, but full-time employees may. Noting that this is an unfair "policy" (only in quotes because no one can furnish legal documentation of the policy), I pointed it out to the company and the union that the said "Cell Phone Policy" would violate a form of discrimination since it is not fair that certain people may bring in their phones, but others may not. The issue was dropped and has not been spoken of since. Also to note that if the company states it is a policy at hand, it must be equally enforced throughout the company and not just in specific locations. These topics are no different than PPH or attendance or any other topic not covered within the legally bound UNION CONTRACT.

Its just the flavor of the month it will pass in a bit. Maybe not the whole beats by dre thing, but I guarantee you that everyone who cares will have earbuds in three months.