No vacations last two weeks of July through August in 2023.

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
And another thing that comment proves how clueless you guys are with what’s happening at these buildings over this issue. This is affecting people who give a fair day!
Again. This proves my point. how about stop striking(begging) and start applying for all these positions that are open that can help you fix these issues. let 2023 be the last year you beg for change.

come join the dark side.

Thebrownblob

Again. This proves my point. how about stop striking(begging) and start applying for all these positions that are open that can help you fix these issues. let 2023 be the last year you beg for change.

come join the dark side.
You sound like @rickyb with a tie
1673679408945.gif

What'dyabringmetoday???

Remember, like all 12 of the union posters who post on BrownCafe daily, everything they know about Management they learned on BrownCafe. You cannot argue with that experience, if any doubt go look on how many times they commented on how it is in Management. If they cannot win the argument or post a coherent reply, they usually finish it off with (it least I get a pension).

Its Friday afternoon and I have been home since noon...at least I get 2 pensions. HAHAHAHAHA!
You can be anybody that you want to be on the internet...

Whatthewhat

don’t worry about me. I don’t need a union to cry to and butt lick. I can find another job, and they will pay more. 😂😂.
My skills are In demand, while your skill sets are being replaced by robots .🤖🤖
Your skills! Reading an email and trying to follow its instructions. Any management person with any sense at all can see that management is being cut across all aspects of business.

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
Your skills! Reading an email and trying to follow its instructions. Any management person with any sense at all can see that management is being cut across all aspects of business.
Tell me where else you can make as much money as you’re making here? I’ll wait 😂

I can tell you several places where I can make more money at. So don’t worry if my job will be cut cause I’ll make off better else where. You on the other hand will suffer. And just to burst your bubble. Corporate is working on more automation & technology and is the focus of our strategy moving forward. Our CEO today is not a butt licking, union fearing women.

God bless her cause the company needs strength at the top. No more bubbles….

Last edited:

pkgdriver

Tell me where else you can make as much money as you’re making here? I’ll wait 😂

I can tell you several places where I can make more money at. So don’t worry if my job will be cut cause I’ll make off better else where. You on the other hand will suffer. And just to burst your bubble. Corporate is working on more automation & technology and is the focus of our strategy moving forward. Our CEO today is not a butt licking, union fearing, women.

Are they working on the DIAD 6?

I can tell you several places where I can make more money at. So don’t worry if my job will be cut cause I’ll make off better else where. You on the other hand will suffer. And just to burst your bubble. Corporate is working on more automation & technology and is the focus of our strategy moving forward. Our CEO today is not a butt licking, union fearing women.

You need to settle down punk

Whatthewhat

You can tell us a million places that pays more but you’re not working at any of them. That says everything we need to know.

The world is pursuing more advanced technology not just us! All the tech that is being implemented now is taking more sups out of the picture. Automation equals less bodies to work no need for 5 sups, 1 will do.. all the tech relays information to corporate before the local sort even know what the number are, Eliminating even more sups.
wake up and maybe you’ll see the real world but in reality you won’t because you’re scared and know the truth

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
You can tell us a million places that pays more but you’re not working at any of them. That says everything we need to know.

The world is pursuing more advanced technology not just us! All the tech that is being implemented now is taking more sups out of the picture. Automation equals less bodies to work no need for 5 sups, 1 will do.. all the tech relays information to corporate before the local sort even know what the number are, Eliminating even more sups.
wake up and maybe you’ll see the real world but in reality you won’t because you’re scared and know the truth
What??? I don’t prioritize money being number one for when I apply. I do make a competitive salary Plus bonus and enjoy the job I do at UPS.

Front line management will reduce at a factor less than the human labor. So wake up for every 10-20 of y’all, one sup will need to be displaced. Chances are the pt sup will be the eliminated in those areas.

Whatthewhat

What??? I don’t prioritize money being number one for when I apply. I do make a competitive salary Plus bonus and enjoy the job I do at UPS.

Front line management will reduce at a factor less than the human labor. So wake up for every 10-20 of y’all, one sup will need to be displaced. Chances are the pt sup will be the eliminated in those areas.
“I could be CEO of any Fortune 500 company but I really love hamburgers so I’ll stay a fry cook here at Wendy’s”

10-20 hourlys for 1 management
Those are terrible odds for management when considering cutting 100 hourlys would knock out 10 management people which would be 10-15% of all management in a building. Technology and realignment is gonna wipe you out!

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
“I could be CEO of any Fortune 500 company but I really love hamburgers so I’ll stay a fry cook here at Wendy’s”

10-20 hourlys for 1 management
Those are terrible odds for management when considering cutting 100 hourlys would knock out 10 management people which would be 10-15% of all management in a building. Technology and realignment is gonna wipe you out!
The statement is true. You have the freedom to build or work. We chose work.
Not really, demographic of management is very old.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

“Y’all”. ... ( how provincial)

Part time supervisors are the Companies money maker... NO!...Corporate is targeting the long term, high salary positions.

C’mon.. Read the writing on the wall.

You need not worry.. chances are you are a part time supervisor already and will remain one till you get a real job, or go out driving.

May the “Force” be with you...