Northbrook hub twlight sfift!

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by hatebrown5, Dec 25, 2011.

1. hatebrown5

hatebrown5 Member

On friday the 23 i noticed something that made me kind of mad.The centers had pizza chicken for the full time drivers.For us parttimers unloaders,loaders,sorters,small sort we got zero!Thats what we get for working hard all year lol!

2. splozi

splozi Guest

In preload, we had burgers and hotdogs for two days last week. Drivers got pizza on one day.

Funny thing though... drivers got a message that pizza was gonna be there at 6:30. 6:30!? It's fking peak. Only the guys who cheat and run are going to be back by 6:30.

3. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

As a driver, my Center has never bought us any pizza. In fact, we haven't got any grub after work for a couple of years. We have got breakfast a couple of times though. My Center is coming up on 10,000 injury free days on Dec.30, hopefully somebody will spend a little money.

4. gorilla75jdw

gorilla75jdw Active Member

get used to being bent over at U.P.S., it never goes away,lol

5. 705red

705red Browncafe Steward

Ask you fulltimer K.L to buy you some food for all your hard work. Its not too much to ask for, this was a busy peak in Ill and all sorts of records were set. Spending a few bucks on pizza goes along way with the employees.

Happy employees are productive employees.

6. hatebrown5

hatebrown5 Member

Kl says we might get something in january but she might be gone nextyear lol.Kl is a big lier and she is a big b word lol.