Now it's LGBTQA.....We have a Front Row Seat To The End of America....

newolddude

Can’t confirm But that’s all I see driving them
They have a new 8 passenger SUV/minivan (Ascent) that the breeder families are driving.

ogi1-001-2019-subaru-ascent-review.jpg

I'm not the one spelling doom for our nation because someone puts a rainbow flag sticker on their Subaru
Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality,
1 Corinthians 6:9 NLT

People don't like being told that homosexuality is wrong just like I didnt like to be told that I was an alcoholic.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality,

People don't like being told that homosexuality is wrong just like I didnt like to be told that I was an alcoholic.

Have you met @Integrity he has a problem with the fire water also

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Once an alky always an alky