NSA Whistleblower: Everyone in US under virtual surveillance, all info stored

DS

Fenderbender
Is this just US citizens? If I said I had an old nuclear bomb I got at a garage sale and was planning to see if it still works,
would they know about it? I personally have nothing to hide,so I wouldn't really care,but I can see how this would be
against the US charter of rights and a few of the amendments attached to it.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Is this just US citizens? If I said I had an old nuclear bomb I got at a garage sale and was planning to see if it still works,
would they know about it? I personally have nothing to hide,so I wouldn't really care,but I can see how this would be
against the US charter of rights and a few of the amendments attached to it.

Exactly what you should never place online or in an email.

What should make our life easier could end up destroying it.

wkmac

Why are you folks so afraid of your gov't? I mean you get to go and vote for it every so often so what's the problem?

When they started all the Patriot Act/Surveil State stuff, I said it was going to be bad news and it's bad news but instead of cowering in the corner, do the opposite. Speak out even louder and more bolder, push back because if everyone does, the situation is unmanageable. Overload their database with so much :censored2:, they could never sift through it all. Use those keywords but have fun with it.

Went to the movie last night and WHAT A BOMB!

Got my car repaired and when I saw the bill I felt like I'd been raped by a TERRORIST!

Took my final exam in school today and I KILLED IT!

Did you watch the game last night? WE NUKED EM'!

That's how you fight back using non violent, non compliance means. If we are already prisoners in a prison camp, start digging tunnels.

bluehdmc

Why are you folks so afraid of your gov't? I mean you get to go and vote for it every so often so what's the problem?

When they started all the Patriot Act/Surveil State stuff, I said it was going to be bad news and it's bad news but instead of cowering in the corner, do the opposite. Speak out even louder and more bolder, push back because if everyone does, the situation is unmanageable. Overload their database with so much :censored2:, they could never sift through it all. Use those keywords but have fun with it.

That's how you fight back using non violent, non compliance means. If we are already prisoners in a prison camp, start digging tunnels.

There will soon be a knock on your door in the early hours of the am. That's if the bother to knock and don't come through the windows with flashbang grenades, etc.

On another "big brother" note. I stopped at a convienence store the other day and I noticed these funny things on the rear fenders of a police car. They looked like cameras facing into the adjacent lanes when the car is driving down the road. I asked the officer what they were, he said they were cameras that read license plates. If the plate comes up with a problem, (bad registration, unpaid tickets, etc) the program notifies the officer. Some Homeland Security thing, I'm sure Dick Cheney and Halliburton are making a fortune. That's when there not screwing up oil rigs in the Gulf or polluting water supplies "fracking".

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Every police car in my state has had those things for years.
They only work if they are turned on.
Also a record is recorded every time anyone inquires about you car's plate .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Also I would be more afraid of the growing trend of "swatting".
Where some one falsely claims to the police to be you saying that you just killed your family thus making them respond to your residence in force.

BrownArmy

Nuke terrorist jihad Osama dirty-bomb Obama switch nsa cia fbi kill msnbc stewart ak-47 colbert twinkies.

Good luck.

Nice article in WIRED magazine about all this.

wkmac

On a separate but similar note,

The battle playing out in San Antonio, Texas, over one student’s refusal to comply with a public school campaign to microchip students has nothing to do with security concerns and even less to do with academic priorities. What is driving this particular program, which requires students to carry “smart” identification cards embedded with Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) tracking devices, is money, pure and simple – or to put it more bluntly, this program is yet another example of the nefarious collusion between government bureaucracy and corporate America, a way for government officials to dance to the tune of the corporate state, while unhesitatingly selling students to the highest bidder.
Oblivious to the impact on students’ fundamental rights, school officials with the Northside Independent School District (NISD) in San Antonio, Texas, have embarked upon a crusade to foist ID badges embedded with RFID tags on about 4,200 students at Jay High School and Jones Middle School. These tags produce a radio signal that is tied to the students’ Social Security numbers, allowing the wearer’s precise movements to be constantly monitored. Although the school district already boasts 290 surveillance cameras, the cards which the students are required to wear will make it possible for school officials to track students’ whereabouts at all times. Teachers are even requiring students to wear the IDs when they want to use the bathroom. NISD officials plan to eventually expand the $500,000 program to the district’s 112 schools, with a student population of 100,000.
Hoping to achieve full student compliance with the profit-driven Student Locator Project, school officials have actually gone so far as to offer gift cards, pizza parties and raffle prizes to classes with the highest ID badge participation rates. By any other name, you would call this bribery. No such rewards, however, await the students like 15-year-old Andrea Hernandez who resist the program on principle. Since voicing her objection to the program on religious grounds, Andrea has been stigmatized, penalized and discriminated against. Those who, like Andrea Hernandez, refuse to wear the SmartID badge will also be forced to stand in separate lunch lines, denied participation in student government and activities, and prohibited from making certain commercial exchanges at school.

The Fight Against the Total Surveillance in our Schools

When I see or read stuff like this going on in the schools, I can't help but remember the saying in Proverbs 22 where it sez,

Train a child in the way in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
We have Ronald Reagan to thank for Executive Order 12333. That's how this is all legally justified.

I'm not taking sides, go team go!! Take the blinders off and go with, go PEOPLE go.

Clinton, Bush, Obama it's all the same... Right now Obama is taking that torch and running with it.

Who will be next? Will it ever stop? Do our lives depend on it?

Panin

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I'm not taking sides, go team go!! Take the blinders off and go with, go PEOPLE go.

Clinton, Bush, Obama it's all the same... Right now Obama is taking that torch and running with it.

Who will be next? Will it ever stop? Do our lives depend on it?
When is the last time you saw someone in a position of power willingly give up some of that power?