Obama doing the "Flip flop"

Things just too tough for 0 to make good his promise to do the trials in Federal courts, no one wanted the suspects in their city.

moreluck

golden ticket member
rogers.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
I thought what he does best is campaign on a bunch of BS promises and then doesn't live up to ANY of them.Seems that he's multi-talented.

He is living up to his promise of "change"------------------------------------only not to the way most everyone wanted.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I believe he made a comment about being a bit of an underdog for 2012......HELLO, you'll have a billion $$$ to work with (projected) and that's more than any other candidate will have. He'll be able to lie to many audiences in many TV ads.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
I believe he made a comment about being a bit of an underdog for 2012......HELLO, you'll have a billion $$$ to work with (projected) and that's more than any other candidate will have. He'll be able to lie to many audiences in many TV ads.

He will have his Liberal lap dog media backing him and idiots like Howard Dean spewing lies to young voters at colleges...yup he is an total underdog.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
A fiery President Obama insisted Tuesday that if he and congressional leaders couldn’t reach a deal to avert a government shutdown, “I want a meeting again tomorrow here at the White House.”
“I will invite the same folks that we invited today,” he added. “And if that doesn’t work, we’ll invite them again the day after that. And I will have my entire team available to work through the details of getting a deal done.”
Obama’s team may not include the president himself. Despite the impasse in Washington over federal spending, the president as of early Wednesday was scheduled to give two speeches outside of Washington: one on energy in the Philadelphia suburbs, then another Wednesday evening to a group of black political activists in New York.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...t-of-washington/2011/04/05/AFpsdknC_blog.html

over9five

Staff member
Obama’s team may not include the president himself. Despite the impasse in Washington over federal spending[/URL], the president as of early Wednesday was scheduled to give two speeches outside of Washington: one on energy in the Philadelphia suburbs, then another Wednesday evening to a group of black political activists in New York.
Amazing how he will not lead.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
samson-barack-obama.jpg

Samson and Barack Obama.
Here's a 2009 story that for some reason never generated much interest in the US obamamania media:
BARACK OBAMA's half-brother has been refused entry to Britain after reportedly being accused of an attempted sex attack on a 13-year-old girl on his last visit.​
Samson Obama, who runs a mobile phone shop in Nairobi in Kenya, was on his way to the president's inauguration in January when he tried to stop over in Britain to visit relatives. But he was turned away by immigration officers who declined to issue a visa on the grounds of deception. …​
Details on the database suggested that he was the same man who had been arrested by police in Berkshire after approaching a group of young girls, including a 13 year-old, and allegedly trying to sexually assault one of them, the News of the World reported.​
He then followed the girls into a cafe where he became aggressive and was asked to leave by the owner. Police were called and Samson was arrested. He reportedly gave officers false identification details and supplied his mother's address in Bracknell.
Home Office source said: "The individual applied for a visa which we refused. We considered that to issue a visa in this situation would not be conducive to the public good. He was refused a visa on deception grounds."

samson-barack-obama.jpg

Samson and Barack Obama.
Here's a 2009 story that for some reason never generated much interest in the US obamamania media:
BARACK OBAMA's half-brother has been refused entry to Britain after reportedly being accused of an attempted sex attack on a 13-year-old girl on his last visit.​
Samson Obama, who runs a mobile phone shop in Nairobi in Kenya, was on his way to the president's inauguration in January when he tried to stop over in Britain to visit relatives. But he was turned away by immigration officers who declined to issue a visa on the grounds of deception. …​
Details on the database suggested that he was the same man who had been arrested by police in Berkshire after approaching a group of young girls, including a 13 year-old, and allegedly trying to sexually assault one of them, the News of the World reported.​
He then followed the girls into a cafe where he became aggressive and was asked to leave by the owner. Police were called and Samson was arrested. He reportedly gave officers false identification details and supplied his mother's address in Bracknell.
Home Office source said: "The individual applied for a visa which we refused. We considered that to issue a visa in this situation would not be conducive to the public good. He was refused a visa on deception grounds."
I wouldn't put too much emphasis on this other than to show a media ignorance of associations. Unless they can show that 0 was also in the involved with hookers, it's a no big deal. Unless they can show that influence came from the WH to get 0's brother out of trouble, no big deal.
I always thought it wrong how the media hammered Carter over his beer drinking brother. I'm not a perfect human, but people don't hold that against my brother.
You better believe that if Jeb Bush had been in some kind of legal trouble, the media would have a field day pointing fingers at GWB.