Obama goes to GOP lions den... and mauls the lions....

tieguy

Banned
You said that Obama lied about his plan being deficit neutral. Your evidence for that was his admission that the plan was going to cost us. That was your argument. I pointed out to you that paying for a plan with a tax increase (which is pretty clearly what Obama meant when he said it would "cost us") does not mean that the plan isn't deficit neutral. It doesn't mean I like the plan, because I don't.

I did say Obama lied on the cost of his health care plan and you tried to defend his dishonesty. In that sense we agree.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I did say Obama lied on the cost of his health care plan and you tried to defend his dishonesty. In that sense we agree.
Actually, what you said was this:

It appears Obama got caught in another lie at this meeting.

Obama previously sold his health care plan as being deficit neutral and has even made claims that it would reduce the deficit.
And that's what I was responding to. My point was that the cost of the plan is a separate issue from whether or not it's deficit neutral.

tieguy

Banned
But stupid enough to believe O'Reilly's?:happy2:

you guys don't get it. I don't watch O'reilly. dont watch Rush. Obama and the democrats misinformation campaign is so transparent that I don't need any professional help seeing through it.

bbsam

Staff member
you guys don't get it. I don't watch O'reilly. dont watch Rush. Obama and the democrats misinformation campaign is so transparent that I don't need any professional help seeing through it.
Crazy people never think they need "professional help". They've got it all together and they know more than anybody else. Sound like someone you know? Besides everyone else on BC I mean.

tieguy

Banned
Crazy people never think they need "professional help". They've got it all together and they know more than anybody else. Sound like someone you know? Besides everyone else on BC I mean.

you may be right Obama may be crazy.

he could do worse though he could be a ******* fdx driver posting on a ups message board.:happy-very:

Last edited by a moderator: