Obama's Not Invited to Chelseas Wedding

over9five

Staff member
Story

Wow, is that a Clinton dis or what?

Remember when it would be a great honor to have the President of the United States of America at your wedding? Not with the current President, I guess.

I don't think this makes the Democrats look very good. Don't you at least invite him? And if you really don't want him there, you tell him off the record to turn down the invitation. But at least make it look like you wanted him to come.

I mean c'mon, the mom's his Secretary of State.

You watch. They'll backpedal and say they did invite him, but his schedule wouldn't allow it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The president's attendance would be a security nightmare! Oprah is bad enough!

Maybe his invite was lost in the mail...USPS, you know!

over9five

Staff member
The president's attendance would be a security nightmare!

That's the lame excuse Obama used. Security is already at an alltime high because Bill's there. It should be easy to add Obama seeing the Secret Service is already running it anyhow.

And don'tcha invite the guy anyhow???

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't know.....distancing yourself from Obama seems to be the latest 'fashion' trend' right after Vera Wang!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Try to remember this is Chelsea's wedding, she is the one that is supposed to getting all the attention.
Why would you invite someone who always demands to be the center of all the attention ?

Now from a security viewpoint; so many top democrats and their supporters all in one confined space.........what a target.

jimstud

Banned
i watched an interview with hillary and she said that the pres. was invited but he could not make it. allright which politician is lying?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I can see it now.....Happy Bill offering Obama a crab puff saying, "C'mon, Barack, try just one. Go ahead!" heh, heh, heh!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
article-1298712-0A9E60A7000005DC-476_306x655.jpg

Convicted fraudster: Ed Mezvinsky served five years in jail and was branded a ‘one-man crime wave’ by prosecutors over a £7million scam. He will become Chelsea Clinton's father-in-law on Saturday

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...ave-just-days-3-2m-wedding.html#ixzz0v8DhKeR1