Obama's Not Invited to Chelseas Wedding

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by over9five, Jul 29, 2010.

1. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

Story

Wow, is that a Clinton dis or what?

Remember when it would be a great honor to have the President of the United States of America at your wedding? Not with the current President, I guess.

I don't think this makes the Democrats look very good. Don't you at least invite him? And if you really don't want him there, you tell him off the record to turn down the invitation. But at least make it look like you wanted him to come.

I mean c'mon, the mom's his Secretary of State.

You watch. They'll backpedal and say they did invite him, but his schedule wouldn't allow it.

2. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

The president's attendance would be a security nightmare! Oprah is bad enough!

Maybe his invite was lost in the mail...USPS, you know!

3. over9five

That's the lame excuse Obama used. Security is already at an alltime high because Bill's there. It should be easy to add Obama seeing the Secret Service is already running it anyhow.

And don'tcha invite the guy anyhow???

4. moreluck

I don't know.....distancing yourself from Obama seems to be the latest 'fashion' trend' right after Vera Wang!!

5. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

Try to remember this is Chelsea's wedding, she is the one that is supposed to getting all the attention.
    Why would you invite someone who always demands to be the center of all the attention ?

Now from a security viewpoint; so many top democrats and their supporters all in one confined space.........what a target.

6. jimstud

jimstud Banned

i watched an interview with hillary and she said that the pres. was invited but he could not make it. allright which politician is lying?

7. island1fox

island1fox Well-Known Member

:happy-very: How could Hillary invite him ?? She is already planning to run against him !!!

8. moreluck

I can see it now.....Happy Bill offering Obama a crab puff saying, "C'mon, Barack, try just one. Go ahead!" heh, heh, heh!

9. jimstud

jimstud Banned

do you think bill went to the groom's bachleor party?

10. klein

klein Für Meno :)

Now , who would take their future father inlaw to that party ?

11. jimstud

jimstud Banned

if it is bill with his history with women . i would.

12. over9five

Offer him a cigar, tell him Monica will be there...

13. Lue C Fur

Lue C Fur Evil member

Bada bing, Bada boom...LMAO!!!!

14. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

Why would Obama want to go?

15. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner