Observations from a new "Seasonal" driver

TempBoxGuy

I’ve been working as a seasonal driver for the past few weeks and here are some observations that you “veterans” may find amusing:

· My hands are filthy within a couple hours

· The bone-jarring noise the cab door makes when opening when car parked with right side wheels on curb

· My sore thumb from releasing the seat belt button, stopping the motor, and poking the “deliver” button on the diad

· Frantically trying to open the plastic bags on rainy days

· Looking for a box in the morning when you can’t walk down the aisle and not being able to find it until the afternoon

· Wondering if you’re going to make it back in time before airs need to be collected

· Not knowing what I would do if I missed the stretching and the “safety tip of the day” at the PCM meeting

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I’ve been working as a seasonal driver for the past few weeks and here are some observations that you “veterans” may find amusing:

· My hands are filthy within a couple hours

· The bone-jarring noise the cab door makes when opening when car parked with right side wheels on curb

· My sore thumb from releasing the seat belt button, stopping the motor, and poking the “deliver” button on the diad

· Frantically trying to open the plastic bags on rainy days

· Looking for a box in the morning when you can’t walk down the aisle and not being able to find it until the afternoon

· Wondering if you’re going to make it back in time before airs need to be collected

· Not knowing what I would do if I missed the stretching and the “safety tip of the day” at the PCM meeting
You left a lot of things off you list. But not bad for a rook.

jaker

trolling
Wear gloves will fix some of your problem

And what is going on this year with the observation from new people