(On topic please) UPS made about 12.9 Billion Net Profits last year. I think they can give us the required water even when it’s hard and costs money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Did you read the original post to this thread?

It would be quite beneficial if you learned how to multi-quote in one post.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I think you’re wrong. If running water is available, I can fill my jug. I brought my own and stopped to get more as needed. I never cared what anyone in management had to say about it. How did I make it 30 years with bottle water? How did the old timers I worked with make it? You are a symptom of what ails this country, no personal responsibility.
If UPS had no fountains I would say you have a beef, but you don’t. Like someone else said, why not have lunch delivered to me? Quit whining and do your job.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I think you’re wrong. If running water is available, I can fill my jug. I brought my own and stopped to get more as needed. I never cared what anyone in management had to say about it. How did I make it 30 years with bottle water? How did the old timers I worked with make it? You are a symptom of what ails this country, no personal responsibility.
If UPS had no fountains I would say you have a beef, but you don’t. Like someone else said, why not have lunch delivered to me? Quit whining and do your job.

UnionStrong

What required water? What are we a third world country? I got running water in my home. You sound like you want cradle to grave security. It ain’t happening. Take responsibility for your life.

JL 0513

What would be the logistics of getting cold water to all the drivers within the wide radius of every center? Hire several full time drivers that drive refrigerated trucks filled with pallets of water bottles and have meets (like air meets), every couple of hours to reload? All drivers have to do is break off 5 times a day and drive to this meet location for fresh bottles. This sounds totally reasonable.

JL 0513

4snbyz.jpg

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
This big lunchbox. Reusable icepacks lining the bottom. Over a half gallon's worth of washable and reusable water bottles that I filled up at HOME and refrigerated overnight laying on top of that. And still room to top it off with my lunch. Pretty straightforward. No reason to make mountains out of molehills.

1658027852212.png

UnionStrong

This big lunchbox. Reusable icepacks lining the bottom. Over a half gallon's worth of washable and reusable water bottles that I filled up at HOME and refrigerated overnight laying on top of that. And still room to top it off with my lunch. Pretty straightforward. No reason to make mountains out of molehills.

View attachment 392415
3923C474-7F1A-417F-829C-1F795BCE77C0.gif

Integrity

Binge Poster
What would be the logistics of getting cold water to all the drivers within the wide radius of every center? Hire several full time drivers that drive refrigerated trucks filled with pallets of water bottles and have meets (like air meets), every couple of hours to reload? All drivers have to do is break off 5 times a day and drive to this meet location for fresh bottles. This sounds totally reasonable.
Doing it right will cost money but I think it could probably be done cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.