P* officers Boycott Teamsters Convention

Inthegame

I read the letter on 89 web-page, back in 2013 he was against teamcare,...

if your in a room full of people and the "hand is stacked against you" and you new you were gonna be out voted,.. I think FZ took his hand that was dealt and took it to the members,...and in my opinion smart move!

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/community/...h-pk-jc-42s-fury.368030/page-51#ixzz40O9kdNfL
Fred Z showed something when he stood up in 2011 at the Convention. But he chickened out at the two man. Why? Because he knew he have an issue. Had he expressed a legitimate point maybe a vigorous discussion could have begun. The mic's were set up in the center aisle for anyone to come forward and voice their opinion or ask questions. Several went forward and questioned some points. Fred stayed hiding with Tim in the back row. Lost all respect for him that day.

5habits100

I read the letter on 89 web-page, back in 2013 he was against teamcare,...

if your in a room full of people and the "hand is stacked against you" and you new you were gonna be out voted,.. I think FZ took his hand that was dealt and took it to the members,...and in my opinion smart move!

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/community/...h-pk-jc-42s-fury.368030/page-51#ixzz40O9kdNfL
I he were a real leader and had the guts it takes to be one it wouldn't have mattered who was in the room. That is a sorry excuse you tried to give.

Fred Z showed something when he stood up in 2011 at the Convention. But he chickened out at the two man. Why? Because he knew he have an issue. Had he expressed a legitimate point maybe a vigorous discussion could have begun. The mic's were set up in the center aisle for anyone to come forward and voice their opinion or ask questions. Several went forward and questioned some points. Fred stayed hiding with Tim in the back row. Lost all respect for him that day.
If Timmy stayed in the back row was there food or something????

Spongebob1

Fred Z showed something when he stood up in 2011 at the Convention. But he chickened out at the two man. Why? Because he knew he have an issue.

You just pointed it out,.....he knew the deck was stacked,

Had he expressed a legitimate point maybe a vigorous discussion could have begun.
Really,...c'mon we both know what would of happened,....

He out smarted you all and took it to his members,..... and you all sold snake oil to your members,...

5habits100

He knew it was easier to play politics with it after the fact. He could have brought some interesting debate had he manned up.