Package Car Drivers Now Exempt

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
Just bare in mind logging a lunch and recording deliveries at the same time is falsification of work records. That knife can cut both ways.

Food for thought.

:teethy:

S

serenity now

Thinking of AJ there?

It's "bear in mind" - in memory of Upstate

Why did you involve AJ with your depraved ramblings? Eh?

For all you know the poster may have been thinking about Dave. in honor of Indecision

Dave who?

Daves not here!

image.jpg
image.jpg

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
It's much easier on my body to munch throughout the day. I spend my lunch making sure I drink enough fluids to replenish my energy. I usually have a bag of almonds, some cheese/peanut butter crackers, turkey jerky, cheese and some lunch meat to munch on throughout the day. I usually end up sorting my truck so the rest of my day is smooth like Jiffy. I'm not a fan of working off the clock, but I always make this time up sitting around waiting for my late pickups. That's of course when I'm driving during the week. During Saturday air, it's a piece of cake...but man do we cover some miles on those routes. I do pickups on Saturday...there's never a day where I'm under 100 miles on Saturday. Easy money though...

S

serenity now

It's much easier on my body to munch throughout the day. I spend my lunch making sure I drink enough fluids to replenish my energy. I usually have a bag of almonds, some cheese/peanut butter crackers, turkey jerky, cheese and some lunch meat to munch on throughout the day. I usually end up sorting my truck so the rest of my day is smooth like Jiffy. I'm not a fan of working off the clock, but I always make this time up sitting around waiting for my late pickups. That's of course when I'm driving during the week. During Saturday air, it's a piece of cake...but man do we cover some miles on those routes. I do pickups on Saturday...there's never a day where I'm under 100 miles on Saturday. Easy money though...

How many miles do you average on a normal weekday?