Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

Thebrownblob

Why do you think Trump is for endless wars?
I don’t think I said that about him necessarily. I do believe he is not very constitutional nor does he believe in liberty but mostly Big government. He proved that at his most important time in history by handing out money like candy with PPP loans. And threatening to take over giant corporations like GM. The only person who stood against him, Thomas Massey he threatened with a recall.

vantexan

John McCain comes to mind. Of course trump dirtied his name and war record. I guess that is the biggest reason I can not support a candidate who disparages the brave men and women who put their lives on the line to protect our great country.
You said there's a dozen Republicans who would be a better leader than Trump. McCain isn't alive. Name one, if he got the nomination, who you wouldn't run into the ground as a threat to democracy, etc? And anyone who would like to see Bernie Sanders elected president isn't a middle of the road independent.

Thebrownblob

You said there's a dozen Republicans who would be a better leader than Trump. McCain isn't alive. Name one, if he got the nomination, who you wouldn't run into the ground as a threat to democracy, etc? And anyone who would like to see Bernie Sanders elected president isn't a middle of the road independent.
Bernie Sanders is older than Joe Biden by a little bit I believe. Politics aside, the man seems a lot more with it mentally than Joe Biden.

vantexan

I don’t think I said that about him necessarily. I do believe he is not very constitutional nor does he believe in liberty but mostly Big government. He proved that at his most important time in history by handing out money like candy with PPP loans. And threatening to take over giant corporations like GM. The only person who stood against him, Thomas Massey he threatened with a recall.
But he didn't start or participate in endless wars. He does believe in a strong military. And he did put money in our pockets. And for once a president stood up to China. So given the choices out there I'll gladly vote Trump.

Thebrownblob

But he didn't start or participate in endless wars. He does believe in a strong military. And he did put money in our pockets. And for once a president stood up to China. So given the choices out there I'll gladly vote Trump.
Again, I did say politics aside, I was just pointing out I doubt you could even have a conversation with Biden.

Thebrownblob

Understandable, and I can say Joe Biden fixed my pension. Still doesn’t detract from the fact that I don’t think either one of these men are great candidates just my opinion.

tourists24

Actually I wish the Democrats would have a much younger and more progressive candidate. I wish the Republicans had a candidate who didn't have a good chance of serving a prison sentence before Inauguration Day. I wonder how that would work. I suppose trumps Vice President would have to serve until trump completed his sentence or was paroled. Just think a president with an ankle bracelet and reporting to a parole officer.
But you don't have a younger Democrat. So your choice is simple. You elect Geritol man and be happy with what results from it. Trump obviously isn't an option for you. We just have to keep the status quo of the last 4 years.