Part Time UPSers raise for next 5 years

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
"I feel it is time for the IBT and Local Pres and BA to light a fire and get back to the old days... I know how it is, we all get comfortable in our jobs, it is easy to let things slide down hill. Wake up Call... "
Apparently the alarm did not go off or the call did not come as shown by the disgustingly low vote turn out across the country on the contract and suppliments.

"I feel it is time for the IBT and Local Pres and BA to light a fire and get back to the old days... I know how it is, we all get comfortable in our jobs, it is easy to let things slide down hill. Wake up Call... "
Apparently the alarm did not go off or the call did not come as shown by the disgustingly low vote turn out across the country on the contract and suppliments.
The turn out was quite embarrassing! how much easier can they make it to vote?

FAVREFAN

If Local 705 serves me up this same hot steamer of a contract offer on a silver platter I will be voting with a big fat no! Add a $1.00 "catch up" raise over 5 years for part-timers and keep everyone's current health care as is and I will consider a yes vote.