Patriot Act Interpretations Would Stun Americans

rickyb

these people are rotten:

upload_2020-4-12_10-35-54.png

vantexan

how about china? sound good?
Over a million in internment camps sounds good? Executing prisoners then harvesting their organs to sell sounds good? Cutting off internet access to the outside world sounds good? Stealing intellectual property of other nations sounds good? Being the world's worst polluter sounds good? Being the source of just about every major virus for more than a century sounds good?

rickyb

Over a million in internment camps sounds good? Executing prisoners then harvesting their organs to sell sounds good? Cutting off internet access to the outside world sounds good? Stealing intellectual property of other nations sounds good? Being the world's worst polluter sounds good? Being the source of just about every major virus for more than a century sounds good?
exactly my point.

@Box Ox doesnt like people complaining for higher standards like civil rights movement, but votes for tulsi who has high standards :S

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
I had hoped his neighbor had done more than beat him up. Rand Paul is a blight on the world. I'd have run him over with the mower and then backed up to make sure the pieces were small enough to go in the barbage can.

Sounds suspiciously like a threat.

JJinVA

Oh, because I watch FOX and Breitbart? If you believe them completely, you're delusional. The same goes for CNN and MSNBC.

You need to diversify, fren. One source rots your brain, and you're dangerously low on brain cells.

The real question is, why do you believe ANY of them? Has it ever occurred to you that maybe since they are private businesses that maybe they have private business interests and therefore it might not be in their interests to reflect the truth as it is? I tend to think they each have their own demographic that they sucker into watching their stupid shows, only to turn a profit on advertising. They dont care if youre screaming at the tops of your lungs in anger at the TV, or nodding your head in absolute agreeance, all they REALLY care about is their ratings numbers because thats how they price their ad slots.