Pay Inequity

SmithBarney

That's funny! But really doesn't speak well of FDX workers.

No I guess not, So basically Monkeys are Smarter for Fighting back for equal pay, granted we'd lose our jobs
if we fought back, and they'd eventually find someone willing to work for cucumbers... oh wait they have.. GROUND

HomeDelivery

No I guess not, So basically Monkeys are Smarter for Fighting back for equal pay, granted we'd lose our jobs if we fought back, and they'd eventually find someone willing to work for cucumbers... oh wait they have.. GROUND

simpsons-haha.jpg

o wait... that's me :imok:

nevertheless, i don't have to tip-toe around management for every time-gaps or other discrepancies during my day like express & ups has... it's stress-free for me at HD
simpsons-haha.jpg

SmithBarney

Hehe, I don't tiptoe, if they have issues first words out of your mouth should be, Show me how to be better/faster/etc... You only have to tiptoe around if you are afraid.

bbsam

Staff member
No I guess not, So basically Monkeys are Smarter for Fighting back for equal pay, granted we'd lose our jobs
if we fought back, and they'd eventually find someone willing to work for cucumbers... oh wait they have.. GROUND

eventually all monkeys will work for cucumbers.

SmithBarney

Notice how the topped out(grape eating) monkey on the right, doesn't care about his brother... in fact he might flaunt his riches... I say "watch your back monkey!" no one is coming to rescue you when they target you for "old age"

bbsam

Staff member
I bet the previous day it was the monkey on the left getting the grapes. He obviously knows he's getting the shaft.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Monkey business.

Whatever. Here's my theory...see how you like it.

The Ground monkey gets paid $12 per hour and all the cigarettes he can smoke, and all the beer he can drink. He's a smart monkey, because he gets drunk for free and has a pretty easy job. Plus, he can afford his cancer sticks now and maybe even get a tattoo of Fred S on his ass at the end of the month.

The Express monkey gets paid $16 per hour, but he has to work a lot harder because his job actually requires some thinking. No cigarettes or beer for him, and his expectations are always being raised...but not his pay. The Express monkey is unhappy because he is stressed-out and sees his handlers making big bucks of all of his efforts. So, being the smarter Simian, he starts to take it easy so the handlers don't get as much profit. They get mad, and start threatening Express monkey, so he quits and gets a job building cars down the street for more money. The handlers get another monkey, and the same thing happens each time.

Bad monkey. Bad attitude.