Pay Inequity

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by fredly00, Nov 25, 2013.

1. SmithBarney

SmithBarney Well-Known Member

2. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

That's funny! But really doesn't speak well of FDX workers.

3. SmithBarney

No I guess not, So basically Monkeys are Smarter for Fighting back for equal pay, granted we'd lose our jobs
    if we fought back, and they'd eventually find someone willing to work for cucumbers... oh wait they have.. GROUND

4. HomeDelivery

HomeDelivery Well-Known Member

simpsons-haha.jpg

o wait... that's me :imok:

nevertheless, i don't have to tip-toe around management for every time-gaps or other discrepancies during my day like express & ups has... it's stress-free for me at HD
    simpsons-haha.jpg

5. SmithBarney

Hehe, I don't tiptoe, if they have issues first words out of your mouth should be, Show me how to be better/faster/etc... You only have to tiptoe around if you are afraid.

6. bbsam

eventually all monkeys will work for cucumbers.

7. SmithBarney

and FDX will reply with "just be happy you have a cucumber"

8. bbsam

Or starve.

9. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

No, just your monkeys. Eventually, they'll work for cabbage if Fred has his way. And you'll be OK with it.

10. bbsam

I eat ribeyes.

11. TheJackal

TheJackal Active Member

So the monkey on the left becomes a whiner. Sounds familiar.

12. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Which one is on the left? Is that "see no evil", "hear no evil" or "speak no evil"?

13. bbsam

That's My Fred's Evil.:)

14. SmithBarney

Notice how the topped out(grape eating) monkey on the right, doesn't care about his brother... in fact he might flaunt his riches... I say "watch your back monkey!" no one is coming to rescue you when they target you for "old age"

15. bbsam

I bet the previous day it was the monkey on the left getting the grapes. He obviously knows he's getting the shaft.

16. TUT

TUT Well-Known Member

That's what the scorecard shows over here.

17. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

I'm the monkey who has invented the laser beam that will destroy all the other monkeys so I will be Supreme Simian Leader.

18. DRAisawesome

DRAisawesome Active Member

19. CJinx

CJinx Well-Known Member

Monkey business.

20. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Whatever. Here's my theory...see how you like it.

The Ground monkey gets paid $12 per hour and all the cigarettes he can smoke, and all the beer he can drink. He's a smart monkey, because he gets drunk for free and has a pretty easy job. Plus, he can afford his cancer sticks now and maybe even get a tattoo of Fred Smith on his ass at the end of the month.

The Express monkey gets paid $16 per hour, but he has to work a lot harder because his job actually requires some thinking. No cigarettes or beer for him, and his expectations are always being raised...but not his pay. The Express monkey is unhappy because he is stressed-out and sees his handlers making big bucks of all of his efforts. So, being the smarter Simian, he starts to take it easy so the handlers don't get as much profit. They get mad, and start threatening Express monkey, so he quits and gets a job building cars down the street for more money. The handlers get another monkey, and the same thing happens each time.

Bad monkey. Bad attitude.