Pension information pre-1988

marikehner

How do I get pension calculations? My husband left the company in 1987 after 17 years of service and we need to begin retirement planning. Thanks for any advice.

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
  • If he worked full time in an hourly job under a union contract, that local union should be able to direct you to the pension fund office/website.
  • If he worked part time in an hourly job under a union contract, or any supervisory positions, try: UPS Retirement Dept. (or UPS Pension Plan), 55 Glenlake Parkway Atlanta, GA 30328; unless the part time hourly/union job fell under the jurisdiction of the New England, New York State, or Western Conference Teamster funds, then contact them (the local union should be helpful in ascertaining this).
  • If he worked in an hourly job not covered by a union contract, try the above UPS address in Atlanta.
Please let us know if any of this was helpful.

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
Thank you for your quick response. He was not an hourly employee. Does that matter?
Well then, I suspect the Atlanta address is the likely starting point. Write them a letter, including his social security number, asking for his benefit information.