Pension

Whaaaaaa

This is my only account and I’m in Texas, Central States. This is a serious question. I’m just waiting to see the numbers. I just don’t know what constitutes ’working under the new contract’. One day, a week, or what? Thanks

Thebrownblob

This is my only account and I’m in Texas, Central States. This is a serious question. I’m just waiting to see the numbers. I just don’t know what constitutes ’working under the new contract’. One day, a week, or what? Thanks
Probably one year, sorry.

Whaaaaaa

I know on the last contract several guys who retired very shortly after the contract was ratified. I just don’t know what the minimum wait time is. Certainly not a year, I think.

Thebrownblob

I know on the last contract several guys who retired very shortly after the contract was ratified. I just don’t know what the minimum wait time is. Certainly not a year, I think.
Do we even know how much money we’re talking? If retirement is it so important to you you should just go now. Sounds like you’re ready to me.

Whaaaaaa

I’m on workers comp right now. Want to leave once I’m released by doctor. But, I would work one more day if it makes me fall under the new contract as far as the pension amount.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Lmao, writes like him too.
uOlX2DjVcaHg.jpg