central state pension

burco8080

We all saw the big increase in are pension before contract vote but in reality It was all bs.I am looking to retire in Feb 2024 so I call UPS retirement to find out exactly how much I would receive. Thinking it would be a big increase with the new contract boy was I wrong 30 years of service and my pension increased $16.25 a month just a little off what the teamster was posting before the vote.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
We all saw the big increase in are pension before contract vote but in reality It was all bs.I am looking to retire in Feb 2024 so I call UPS retirement to find out exactly how much I would receive. Thinking it would be a big increase with the new contract boy was I wrong 30 years of service and my pension increased $16.25 a month just a little off what the teamster was posting before the vote.
An extra six pack of good beer every month.
IMG_1874.gif

Thebrownblob

We have been told the actual new numbers will not be updated until January. Perhaps that’s what’s going on here

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
$5300 a month is the current Central top payout, no? $500 more than my local, who is subsidizing with others, your pension!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
We have been told the actual new numbers will not be updated until January. Perhaps that’s what’s going on here

Yep.

Just for fun, I put in a request back in September. They even highlighted the part that said

the estimate did not include the updated amount. It didn't include my PT years either.