Phoenix Hub...Possibly the Worst

unionsteward104

CONTRACT EXPERT
Only in Phoenix. I would not expect anything less.
photo.php

Attachments

• UPS.jpg
    UPS.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 845

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Its just bad everywhere, most ghettoasczz ran place ever lol. And don't think that customers don't see it either everyday with the Hellen Keller and Stevie Wonder loads, drivers dropping the dime on their stupidity and seeing drivers on the road late as ballz every night. They've been exposed time and time again every single day and they still don't care lol.

pretzel

I'm not sure what's going on in Phoenix but our new valley center in WA state gets average of 40 misloads a day I delivered 7 this week and I was sick on monday. They are using a new splash spa technology that sprays the sequence number in pink ink on a brown box when it's scanned for the belt. I am not even upset at our loaders because I can't even read the dam spa label.

HardknocksUPSer

I'm not sure what's going on in Phoenix but our new valley center in WA state gets average of 40 misloads a day I delivered 7 this week and I was sick on monday. They are using a new splash spa technology that sprays the sequence number in pink ink on a brown box when it's scanned for the belt. I am not even upset at our loaders because I can't even read the dam spa label.
That's badass, wish we had something like that

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm embarrassed when I open my rear door at the first stop of the day and packages fall out. Just stupid.
I once told someone I had 80 stops. This was a gravy route where 80 stops wasn't even an 8 hour day. They were like wow you gonna finish all of that.

Most people think we do 30-40 stops in a day.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Had that for years. Just takes a little getting use to. It's not that bad.

wayfair

swollen member
They are using a new splash spa technology that sprays the sequence number in pink ink on a brown box when it's scanned for the belt. I am not even upset at our loaders because I can't even read the dam spa label.

they tried that here for a bit before peak last year...
another great idea CANNED

OptimusPrime

I once told someone I had 80 stops. This was a gravy route where 80 stops wasn't even an 8 hour day. They were like wow you gonna finish all of that.

Most people think we do 30-40 stops in a day.

Had one of those "beat to a pulp" kind of days one time. On my way in I stopped at a gas station for a cup of Joe. Slacker looking cashier shoots me a "Man, I wish I could drive for UPS. Sweet gig right, just driving around all day?". "Yeah, something like that" was all I could muster. Didn't want to end up on the news.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Had one of those "beat to a pulp" kind of days one time. On my way in I stopped at a gas station for a cup of Joe. Slacker looking cashier shoots me a "Man, I wish I could drive for UPS. Sweet gig right, just driving around all day?". "Yeah, something like that" was all I could muster. Didn't want to end up on the news.
It's cool, he'll still be there when you retire. You can cruise by, grab a big gulp and say "A spot just opened for a driver" as you drive off for your tee time.

box_beeyotch

That's exactly why he works at a gas station.