Piggybacking off BrownMonster's thread about a shirtless guy...

The Driver

I drive.
Twice in the last year, a shirtless, athletic-looking manscaped South Asian man has approached me in two different areas to ask me generic questions about UPS (how to ship, where the nearest UPS store is, etc). I was polite to him but curt. I think I have a stalker, and there's a good chance I'm not the only one in my center to have an encounter with him. He was driving a brand new Audi sedan, both times shirtless.

He's probably harmless, just looking to prostitute himself. I talked to my pops the other day and he seemed to think he might be funded. Said to watch out, he might plant a bomb underneath the package car. :dead:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
image.jpg
Is there a fail icon?

The Driver

I drive.
It's more likely the guy is looking for a payday or just a date. But... still, my memory is long and for him to just walk up on me practically naked twice in two years in two totally different places makes me a little freaked out. just a little you know

newfie

I think I would have had to see him around a few more times before I would start questioning his motives. that's just me.

The Driver

I drive.
Well what else is there left to imagine? He approaches me TWICE in one year, almost naked, in two different parts of the county I sometimes work in. What is he doing then? Is he that clueless about UPS that he needs to ask drivers generic questions constantly? Never heard of the Internet?

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
It's more likely the guy is looking for a payday or just a date. But... still, my memory is long and for him to just walk up on me practically naked twice in two years in two totally different places makes me a little freaked out. just a little you know
My wife walked up to me practically naked twice in a couple of years and I don't consider her a stalker.