Pit Bull

34yearpackagehumper

You can't turn the TV on or go the internet and not find Sean O'Brien on one of them .These interviewers can't back him in a corner . He has an answer for everything they throw at him. The guy's a real "Pit Bull", he seems to be telling UPS "if you want a fight bring it" . Not taking anything away from the late Ron Carey. Who I thought was a good Teamster leader , We could of used a Sean O'Brien back in 1997 . James Hoffa could not even carry this guy's jock strap . I think he went along (with UPS) to get along . Keep fighting Sean the country is looking .

542thruNthru

ImmaculateJointKangaroo-size_restricted.gif

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
You can't turn the TV on or go the internet and not find Sean O'Brien on one of them .These interviewers can't back him in a corner . He has an answer for everything they throw at him. The guy's a real "Pit Bull", he seems to be telling UPS "if you want a fight bring it" . Not taking anything away from the late Ron Carey. Who I thought was a good Teamster leader , We could of used a Sean O'Brien back in 1997 . James Hoffa could not even carry this guy's jock strap . I think he went along (with UPS) to get along . Keep fighting Sean the country is looking .
Pit bulls are stupid. Dobermanns are as vicious but are 5th smartest