Pitbull attack..Mace..nope

ManInBrown

He‘ll never have to work another day in his life if he has the guts to sue the homeowner and FedEx. Still a comp injury even know the homeowner was at fault. Guy will get an easy Million tax free. Loss of limb. Wow. I got $7500 once for a dog bite while working and it didn’t even break the skin.

Stat41

Two Pit Bulls Attack FedEx Driver In Kampsville, Man Suffers Serious Injuries Amputation..fedex is more concerned about the dog and dog owner suing us than to allow us to have mace...like every postal worker has DOG>Human Fedex
Last time I got bitten, Fedex investigated it to see if I could have done something to have prevented it. They wanted to see if I was somehow at fault! I had a co-worker who had a dog come out from under a garage door and startled him. Reflexively he turned to run and pulled a muscle in his leg. Fedex determined he was at fault and put in on his record. Says you shouldnt have run from a dog. Just heartless.

Indecisi0n

He‘ll never have to work another day in his life if he has the guts to sue the homeowner and FedEx. Still a comp injury even know the homeowner was at fault. Guy will get an easy Million tax free. Loss of limb. Wow. I got $7500 once for a dog bite while working and it didn’t even break the skin.
How much is your hand worth to you?

bacha29

Two Pit Bulls Attack FedEx Driver In Kampsville, Man Suffers Serious Injuries Amputation..fedex is more concerned about the dog and dog owner suing us than to allow us to have mace...like every postal worker has DOG>Human Fedex
What's not known is whether this guy worked for Express or a contractor. Given that it was Saturday I'd say contractor which puts a different spin on the matter along with the question of whether or not the dog owner had a any liability insurance on those man eaters.

falcon back

What's not known is whether this guy worked for Express or a contractor. Given that it was Saturday I'd say contractor which puts a different spin on the matter along with the question of whether or not the dog owner had a any liability insurance on those man eaters.
Express doesn't work on Saturday anymore?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Well he did pull through. Let’s all give him a hand for that.
FDEDB430-1A00-4144-B4AA-C3927D598C9A.gif

Too soon, Indy.

ManInBrown

There is no scenario, where if this driver sues, he doesn’t walk away with 7 figures. I don’t care who he worked for, express or ground. Somebody’s paying. Who says he can’t sue fedex if he works for ground? Of course he can. You don’t need liability on dogs. It’s homeowners insurance that gets sued. Easy 7 figures if he sues. The guy lost a hand.

bacha29

There is no scenario, where if this driver sues, he doesn’t walk away with 7 figures. I don’t care who he worked for, express or ground. Somebody’s paying. Who says he can’t sue fedex if he works for ground? Of course he can. You don’t need liability on dogs. It’s homeowners insurance that gets sued. Easy 7 figures if he sues. The guy lost a hand.
Workman's comp will be the primary payer who will then subrogate against the dog owners homeowners insurance. That's of course if he was a homeowner and not the tenant . A lot of claim liability we don't know about at the present time.

ManInBrown

Workman's comp will be the primary payer who will then subrogate against the dog owners homeowners insurance. That's of course if he was a homeowner and not the tenant . A lot of claim liability we don't know about at the present time.
Wrong. You sue homeowners insurance and workers comp. workers comp case goes first, then if you win homeowners case, you have to repay comp settlement. I’ve seen your posts on brown cafe. You’re a know it all. This will be the last time I respond to you in this thread. You’re wrong. First you said they can’t sue the owners because they might not have liability on the dogs. Lolol. That statement makes no sense. You sue homeowners when you get bit by a dog. Doesn’t even matter if the dogbite happened on the persons property. They could be ten miles from home walking their dog in a park. You sue homeowners.

falcon back

You make one stupid post after another. Did you go to Law School?