Planning to buy FEDEX routes !!

nil kumar

Hello All,
I am browsing this forum (mostly FEDEX ones) for couple of days. Lots of information!
Just want to introduce myself to the forum and give thanks to everyone for their usefull contributions- lots of information her. Hopefully I will be able to share some experiences of mine as well.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Don't do it!

Profit from the real estate industry,; less risks

FedEx contractor operations are in the middle of tweaking, combining home delivery and ground ops making for some turmoil on some route drivers.

They're trying to streamline/overlap the operations with less compensation.

Some contractors don't give benefits like paid vacations to compensate the drivers

But hey, it's up to you... good luck

nil kumar

Orion
You are right! But real estate industry righ now is very hot and tough to get good properties who really do positive cash flow. After lots of research - pinned on FEDEX..let us see how it goes? I did not buy any yet

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Up to you... didn't you browse the FedEx discussion s ?

At least with real estate, if you make sure the property is up to code in a decent neighborhood & have a network of electricians, plumbers, carpenter s, and handy men. U can make profit, if you price it accordingly

I'm a sucker driver for an investor group, but I have a decent rural area that I can do easily with no stress, except the peak season, where snow and ice impedes my productivity.

If I can do this delivery driver job over, I'd surely be in brownies uniform instead of the eggplant uniform