Police: Drugs found in UPS driver’s system

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Police: Drugs found in UPS driver’s system - Hudson Valley 360

A UPS driver from Greene County faces several charges including driving while ability impaired by drugs for an Aug. 21 incident that ended with the driver in the intensive care unit of Columbia Memorial Health, Police Chief L. Edward Moore said Friday.

Johnathan L. Miller, 36, of Tannersville, was also charged with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, Moore said. In addition, he was issued numerous tickets for vehicle and traffic violations.

Hudson Police received a report Oct. 29 from the state police laboratory in Albany, which indicated levels of benzodiazepines and marijuana in Miller’s system at the time of the accident, Moore said.

Fuzzy Brown

Police: Drugs found in UPS driver’s system - Hudson Valley 360

A UPS driver from Greene County faces several charges including driving while ability impaired by drugs for an Aug. 21 incident that ended with the driver in the intensive care unit of Columbia Memorial Health, Police Chief L. Edward Moore said Friday.

Johnathan L. Miller, 36, of Tannersville, was also charged with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, Moore said. In addition, he was issued numerous tickets for vehicle and traffic violations.

Hudson Police received a report Oct. 29 from the state police laboratory in Albany, which indicated levels of benzodiazepines and marijuana in Miller’s system at the time of the accident, Moore said.

*All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Unless you work for UPS.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
If the bottom third of our seniority list were drug tested we'd lose 95% of them.These young'uns know how to party

If the bottom third of our seniority list were drug tested we'd lose 95% of them.These young'uns know how to party
If they tested for alcohol too, you could end the top 2/3 of seniority. Alcohol is in ones system for 24 hours. So a driver who drank a 12 pack and stopped at 1 am is still DUI at 9:30am.

rod

Retired 22 years
I just noticed. Above the headline for this thread was a advertisement for a Diablo 12 Gauge double barrel PISTOL.--- NICE

rod

Retired 22 years
Oh the old timers of 30 or 40 years ago really knew how to play. At my center now guys rarely get together for a beer even.
We had a bar located a couple blocks away from our Center. Any working night of the week you could find a few of the guys having a couple there. The bar even got us a big round table that was reserved for us. On Thursdays half the Center would be there (Thirsty Thursday) and on Fridays 3/4 of the guys and their wives would meet there. I miss those days. I haven't seen a driver in a bar around here for probably 10 years.