Policys?

tacken

What would make you think you could bring your kid in to work? Your last job did you bring them in for the day? Don't you think there would be any liability issues?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
redirecting.

Hope this helps :censored2:.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1437613314.932813.jpg

Exactly. I'm sure UPS has some drivers with a secondary education but my opinion is, majority ended school after high school.

Many high school graduates could not flip burgers at McDonalds if their life depended upon it. Then again, I have met many with a college degree in which the same would apply. By the way, did you know Steve Jobs and Bill Gates did not have a college degree.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
A full time well paying job, that pays better than a lot of college required jobs. Did you go to college? If so,you wasted your money.

I went to college and now that I am no longer in the profession I'm educated in, I feel the money would have been better spent getting me laid, high, and drunk. At least then it wouldn't have been a waste.

By your constant spelling and grammar errors posting on BC, it's obvious you believe this.

It's possible to not use an education but no learning is a waste.

I don't want to be that guy....but, it would be grammatical errors....just trying to help a brotha out!

What difference does it make? They work for UPS....so any college degree someone might have gotten prior to working here, they may as well use it to wipe their ass.
By wiping their ass are you suggesting we crumple it up and scrape with the whole wad or would one just hold it by the edges and gently sweep the browneye?

JackStraw

My Father-in-law brought my kids out on the route about 15 years ago. I put them in the jump seat and drove them around the lot a couple times. I'm pretty confident that my management team at the time would not have done anything. Now? I would not even consider it. Hard to imagine that there ever was a "The good 'ol days" at UPS.