Politics and Upper management

Sniper

Maybe. Your Semper Fi wisdom might be valuable to a Marine, but doesn't really apply to civilian life.

Here again I respect your views but disagree with you viewpoint entirely.

I learned more in 3 months on "Paradise Island" than I did in 4 years at E.T.S.U. and 33 hours of post grad work. I learned a lot in school, don't get me wrong but the "education" I got in the summer of 1982 I have used every day throughout my life. (Never settle for second best, if I push myself a little harder I can obtain my "wants" if I really WANT them. Need has very little to do with it most of the times, it's our wants that motivate our actions.

It's just hard to listen to "criminal theory" from some Phd who never put the handcuffs on the first person after a brawl in the ditch because the suspect was drunk and didn't want to go to jail. Then comes the notification of next of kin while the firefighters are washing the blood off the street and the EMT's are picking brain material out of the windshield. Been there, seen it done it and I will never forget it.

I am all about "fighting the good fight". Standing up for what you truly believe and putting you butt on the line when you do it. I have been there, done it. Do a search of Tennessee Public Service Commission (circa 1990-1992) Keith Bissell.