Polling Methodologies Insight

vantexan

Interesting that the "Undecided" are at 1% in Pennsylvania.
Trump with a less than 1% lead and a Margin Error of 2.8%.
Trump seems to have the Big Mo so looking good for Trump but definitely uncertain.
With the Pittsburgh paper endorsing Trump today, and they're Democrats who haven't supported a Republican since Nixon in '72, I like Trump's chances very much. Both Biden and Harris committed to ending fracking, then lied about it, and western Pennsylvania's economy is heavily dependent on fracking. That paper knows if their economy goes down then the paper might be gone with so much news online these days.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Exactly how could someone be undecided at this point?

If I were king their votes would be incinerated when dealt.

I'm sorry, I don't want a non committal, flighty person dictating the course of this nation.

Set me straight

I'm accepting argument.
Too thoughtful ... can't make a decision until the absolute point is forced.

You're not.

Sounds sound!

YOU LIKE WOMEN! You should be fine now!

"Ehhh ... just not interested!"

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
With the Pittsburgh paper endorsing Trump today, and they're Democrats who haven't supported a Republican since Nixon in '72, I like Trump's chances very much. Both Biden and Harris committed to ending fracking, then lied about it, and western Pennsylvania's economy is heavily dependent on fracking. That paper knows if their economy goes down then the paper might be gone with so much news online these days.
Very nice reporting Sir!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Trump 47.8%
Biden 45.9%
Undecided 3.7%
Margin of Error - 3%

Hopefully, we will know by Friday!

1604347486203.png

El Correcto

god is dead
I just can't imagine all the butt hurt crying that is going to be going on if Donald wins again. As it is now even my own daughter barely speaks to me because of a few political jokes favoring Trump I posted on Facebook. I've got a sister-in-law who hates me as far as I know for the same reason. My wife has begged me not to post anything else ---and I haven't for a long while. " If" Trump wins I'm going to have a hard time reconnecting with the family. Personally I hate this election. The last time with Hilary and Trump running a person ended up voting against someone instead of for someone. It's even worse this year with what we have to choose from.
Bitches ain’t :censored2: rod, but the love of the God Emperor of the United States is forever.
12 more years!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
-- Off the Wall - Mike Rowe --

Mike – The Donald Trump Autographed Bathrobe is on fire! Does this mean Trump is going to win? Ha! Seriously, ... Care to make another prediction?
Mark Hayes

Hi Mark
I can predict two things with absolute certainty.
1. Half the country is going to be horrified by the outcome of Tuesday’s election.
2. The mikeroweWORKS foundation will benefit handsomely from the sale of Donald Trump’s bathrobe, just as it did four years ago.

Trump voters on the other hand, at least the ones I’ve spoken with, fall into three distinct categories.
1. People who love him without reservation or apology.
2. People who are terrified by the prospect of President Harris.
3. People who reject Trump as a role-model and a statesman, but reject the “woke culture,” even more.

I don’t have a prediction, Mark, but ...

Good Read ... Click on link to see the entire article

This robe listed on ebay for $..........
1604357069575.png

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
PENNSYLVANIA
Trump 47.8%
Biden 45.9%
Undecided 3.7%
Margin of Error - 3%

Hopefully, we will know by Friday!

View attachment 315747

I wonder if MAK is worried about voter fraud in Pennsylvania?

Trump must win Pa. by 4 or 5 points to overcome voter fraud, says pollster who got it right in 2016​

Robert Cahaly, one of the few pollsters who correctly had Donald Trump ahead in Florida, Pennsylvania and Michigan the day before Election Day in 2016, said on Friday that Trump is going to have to win Pennsylvania by four or five points to "overcome the voter fraud that’s going to happen there."

Cahaly, the chief pollster with the Georgia-based Trafalgar Group, is predicting a Trump victory against Democratic candidate Joe Biden. He says the other pollsters don't understand the so-called "shy Trump voters."

"These [voters] aren't straightforward when it comes to these polls," Cahaly said. "[The other pollsters] don't understand it, they refuse to understand it, and it seems actually logical. I think that the states that we had before for Trump — Florida, Arizona and North Carolina — are still there. I feel like Michigan is a win right now.
Pennsylvania, he's going to need to get further along than he is. I think he's going to need to win Pennsylvania by four or five to overcome the voter fraud that's going to happen there."

Kingofthenorth

I just can't imagine all the butt hurt crying that is going to be going on if Donald wins again. As it is now even my own daughter barely speaks to me because of a few political jokes favoring Trump I posted on Facebook. I've got a sister-in-law who hates me as far as I know for the same reason. My wife has begged me not to post anything else ---and I haven't for a long while. " If" Trump wins I'm going to have a hard time reconnecting with the family. Personally I hate this election. The last time with Hilary and Trump running a person ended up voting against someone instead of for someone. It's even worse this year with what we have to choose from.

My Ph.D. brother doesn't let my mom see his kids due to being a republican-not a major Trumper either just republican. How did it get like this? A lot of people seem to think are my enemy if you disagree with my political views no matter how close we were before.

Kingofthenorth

I wonder if MAK is worried about voter fraud in Pennsylvania?

Trump must win Pa. by 4 or 5 points to overcome voter fraud, says pollster who got it right in 2016​

Robert Cahaly, one of the few pollsters who correctly had Donald Trump ahead in Florida, Pennsylvania and Michigan the day before Election Day in 2016, said on Friday that Trump is going to have to win Pennsylvania by four or five points to "overcome the voter fraud that’s going to happen there."

Cahaly, the chief pollster with the Georgia-based Trafalgar Group, is predicting a Trump victory against Democratic candidate Joe Biden. He says the other pollsters don't understand the so-called "shy Trump voters."

"These [voters] aren't straightforward when it comes to these polls," Cahaly said. "[The other pollsters] don't understand it, they refuse to understand it, and it seems actually logical. I think that the states that we had before for Trump — Florida, Arizona and North Carolina — are still there. I feel like Michigan is a win right now.
Pennsylvania, he's going to need to get further along than he is. I think he's going to need to win Pennsylvania by four or five to overcome the voter fraud that's going to happen there."
The polls were wrong and not by much due to Trump having a higher likeability/more momentum so independent/undecided broke for Trump. For instance, if there was the same polling error as in 2016, Biden would win by a lot. It's the opposite in 2020. Could Trump of acted differently and built momentum/energy, upped his likability? Absolutely but he kept making all the bad moves to build momentum/support. Trump is historically unpopular among the general population though. Being in denial about that certainly didn’t help him.

vantexan

The polls were wrong and not by much due to Trump having a higher likeability/more momentum so independent/undecided broke for Trump. For instance, if there was the same polling error as in 2016, Biden would win by a lot. It's the opposite in 2020. Could Trump of acted differently and built momentum/energy, upped his likability? Absolutely but he kept making all the bad moves to build momentum/support. Trump is historically unpopular among the general population though. Being in denial about that certainly didn’t help him.
You talk as if he's already lost. Let's see how it goes tomorrow. You may get your chance to rub it in.