Popped for DUI

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
I appreciate the work the Cops do, but not their tactics, at times

Sounds like a soup to me!

Both sides are run as a bureaucracy, reason why it starts with a B! The only difference is a cop actually as a productive side to the system.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
Level's Schmevel's! The guy with the 19 12 oz. drinks, that's sloppy drunk, can make it home just the same as the one JUST over the legal limit. All of them deserve the SAME treatment. QUOTE]

Hey I agree, just saying there are many levels to what if. But I will say you shouldnt do anything while driving. That being drinking/driving, talking on a cell phone, eatting, smoking cigs, conversation and all of the above. What matters is keeping your eyes on the road and obeying traffic laws.

I would stress for punishment for all those, but somewhere you have to draw the line, as I stated about levels of driving/drinking. This debate over DUIs is very old. Some where it came down to 0.8%. Like diabetes, one year it was 170 blood sugar and you had it for sure. A few years later they lower it to 120 and you had it. Its all determined by people you've never meet or known of before. Those who control every aspect of your life, even how you think. " flashes back to pot properganda videos of pot in the 1950s "

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
You can tell someone they are a risk to the general public if they drive at .08. You can tell someone they are a risk to the general public if they ar 90 years old and going 40 down the interstate with a turn signal on.

Nimnim

The Nim
I had to laugh when I read your post. I don't know how the cops operate in your area but around here all you have to do to be pulled over is to be seen leaving the entertainment district. Their standard excuse why they have pulled you over is "you have a license plate light out". All it is is an excuse to check you out. If you kindly point out that your license plate lights are fine they say, "well it was out when I pulled you over". Basically it is just plain harasssment.

I was pulled over driving home like that once, when they pulled away I went out to check and they rolled back to tell me "they were dim."