Positions outside of the hub?

MrAnderson

In my short career at UPS, I have achieved many goals much more quickly than anticipated and now find myself at a loss for where to set the next layer of goals. Over the past four years I have gone from loading feeders to running an outbound belt to working in IE at two major hubs. As too many of yall know, hub life is hectic. What sort of interesting positions are outside of the hub that I can strive for?

Sent using BrownCafe app

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
The same old position gets boring after awhile?
images-10.jpeg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

In my short career at UPS, I have achieved many goals much more quickly than anticipated and now find myself at a loss for where to set the next layer of goals. Over the past four years I have gone from loading feeders to running an outbound belt to working in IE at two major hubs. As too many of yall know, hub life is hectic. What sort of interesting positions are outside of the hub that I can strive for?

Do yourself a favor and post this in the Partners Forum. Posting something like this here will only draw comments from the simpleminded trio.

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.

Sent using BrownCafe app
Shifter, car wash, fueler. Any of those. You have only been there 4 years though, just you wait. You will end up driving yourself crazy if you are already bored.

Overpaid Union Thug

Read much? The guy works in IE-----why in the world would he want to move backwards?
Sheesh man did you have to be such an ass about it? Should he have read it more carefully? Sure. But your comment was out of line on several levels. Maybe even a little "simple minded." Now I'm starting to see why so many people dislike you here.

Sent using BrownCafe App

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Sheesh man did you have to be such an ass about it? Should he have read it more carefully? Sure. But your comment was out of line on several levels. Maybe even a little "simple minded." Now I'm starting to see why so many people dislike you here.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Just don't mention his cat! Then he gets really mad...lol

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I feel like working in TSG or IE would be going backwards. Only as a resume builder would it be worthwhile, but I don't need that since I'm over-qualified and already have experience. ;P Just punch the clock, thank you...

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Sent using BrownCafe App

"Somebody" is in need of a Raid enema. Clear those bugs out of his posterior.